Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
Over the years, in order to revitalize agriculture , the state has made improvements in many aspects, and has also given farmers corresponding support in terms of policies so that farmers can enjoy higher returns. If you are engaged in agriculture-related work, you can learn about specific subsidy policies.
I. Agricultural support subsidy policy:
1. Tax preferential policies:
Sales of agricultural products produced by members of farmers 'cooperatives are treated as if agricultural producers sell their own agricultural products and are exempt from value-added tax; tax-free agricultural products purchased by general taxpayers from farmers' specialized cooperatives can be calculated at a deduction rate of 13% VAT input deduction; exemption of VAT on agricultural films, seeds, seedlings, fertilizers, pesticides, and agricultural machinery sold by farmers 'cooperatives to members of the cooperative; purchase and sale of agricultural products and agricultural production materials signed by farmers' cooperatives Contracts are exempt from stamp duty.
2. Financial support policies:
The state will include all farmers' professional cooperatives in the scope of rural credit assessment; increase credit support, and focus on supporting farmers with strong industrial foundations, large scale operations, high brand effects, strong service capabilities, driving more farmers, standardized management, and good credit records Professional cooperatives; support and encourage rural cooperative financial institutions to innovate financial products and improve service methods; encourage qualified farmers' professional cooperatives to develop credit cooperation.
3. Financial support policies:
From 2003 to 2010, the central government has accumulatively allocated more than 1.8 billion yuan of special funds, which are mainly used to support farmers' professional cooperatives to enhance their service functions and self-development capabilities. Special financial funds for agricultural machinery purchase subsidies will still be given priority for farmers' professional cooperatives next year.
4. Support policies for agriculture-related projects:
In 2010, the 7 ministries including the Ministry of Agriculture decided to include farmers' professional cooperatives in the scope of application for agricultural-related projects suitable for farmers' professional cooperatives. If farmers' professional cooperatives have not been included in the scope of application, they should be included as soon as possible and the application conditions should be specified; As long as the agricultural-related projects are suitable for the farmers 'professional cooperatives to undertake, the farmers' professional cooperatives should be included in the scope of application and the application conditions should be clearly defined.
At present, the Ministry of Agriculture has established the standard garden for vegetable and horticultural crops, the large-scale livestock farms (communities), the aquaculture healthy farming demonstration farms, a new round of " vegetable crops" project, the creation of high-yield grains, standardized demonstration projects, and national comprehensive agricultural development Projects and other related agricultural projects have begun to entrust relevant farmers' professional cooperatives with conditions to undertake. In 2017, cooperatives will assume more functions of applying for projects.
5. Agricultural product circulation policy:
The state continues to encourage and guide farmers' professional cooperatives to achieve production (supply) and sales linkages with various market entities such as large urban supermarket chains, canteens in universities, and agricultural production enterprises.
6. Talent support policy:
Since 2011, the Ministry of Agriculture has organized and implemented a modern agricultural talents support plan, training 1,500 leaders of cooperatives each year. Next year, continue to include the training of farmers' professional cooperatives in the “Sunshine Project”, focusing on training cooperative leaders, finance and accounting staff, and grassroots cooperative counselors. At the same time, college student village officials are encouraged to participate and lead cooperatives.
National preferential policies for agricultural cooperatives:
1. Purchase discount:
In 2012, the national agricultural machinery purchase subsidy fund was 21.5 billion yuan, about 30% of which was used to support cooperatives in purchasing agricultural machinery equipment.
2. Preferential land transfer: In some areas, preferential land subsidies are provided for cooperatives. The Third Plenary Session of the Eighteenth Central Committee encouraged land transfer to cooperatives and awaited preferential land policies in various places in the future.
3. Tax incentives:
(1) The sales of agricultural products produced by members of the cooperative by farmers' professional cooperatives are exempt from value-added tax and the policy of reducing taxes and fees for the circulation of fresh agricultural products.
(2) For tax-free agricultural products purchased by general taxpayers from specialized farmer cooperatives, the input VAT credit can be deducted at a 13% deduction rate.
(3) Agricultural films, seeds, seedlings, fertilizers, pesticides, and agricultural machinery sold by cooperatives to members of the cooperative are exempt from value-added tax.
(4) Stamp duties are waived on contracts for the purchase and sale of agricultural products and agricultural production materials signed by farmers' professional cooperatives and their members.
4. Power and water policy
(1) Water and electricity for large-scale production of pigs, vegetables, etc. are at the same price as agriculture.
(2) The policy of the electric power department to implement low electricity prices for grain drying machinery in accordance with agricultural production electricity prices.
Three tips for getting agricultural subsidies
1. Trick 1: Check the articles and screen the information in time to pay attention to the information on agricultural subsidies on the websites of the nine ministries and commissions of science and technology, development, reform, finance, agriculture, commerce, forestry, supply and marketing co-operatives, water conservancy, and industry and information. Understand key technologies, self-construction of cooperatives, supporting service facilities, and personnel training to understand government subsidies. Based on the actual situation of the company, it screens out the subsidy information that is suitable for itself, and reports relevant agricultural subsidies to counterparts.
2. Trick 2: Combine the application materials with local ones to highlight the driving force. Application for subsidy requires submission of application materials. If the application materials are not standardized and cannot reflect their own advantages and characteristics, experts cannot fully understand and fail to judge, resulting in application failure. The preparation of project declaration should be arranged by personnel. The interpretation of documents, planning and planning, institutional docking, and even qualification preparation all require reasonable arrangements for preparation.
3. Trick 3: Find more government and strengthen communication. The project should be reported to the government in advance, the project implementation process should be reported, the relevant government departments should be strengthened, and the inspection and acceptance work should be fully done. The subsidy category is "build first, then supplement, work first, and then award". The acceptance is related to whether the final subsidy can be finally Upon receipt of the account, strengthen communication with relevant departments, make information accessible, and carry out project implementation through these aspects to improve the success rate of declaration.
March 21, 2018
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd