Introduction of Digital Greenhouses Built Using Agricultural Internet of Things Technology- 【鑫 芯 物 联】
I believe most netizens are no stranger to "Happy Farm". This game was all the rage in this game. In this game, players can complete the farming process such as planting, irrigation, and harvesting by just moving the mouse. It is difficult to imagine that the farming process will be so simple, but with the development of the Internet of Things technology today, the simple operations in "Happy Farm" have gradually become possible and come into reality. In modern information-based agriculture , growers can not only remotely control farming tasks such as watering, fertilizing, and lighting through a computer or mobile phone, but also set up intelligent "hosting".
Smart agriculture solutions automatically turn on or off designated devices by collecting real-time greenhouse temperature, soil temperature, CO2 concentration, humidity signals, and environmental parameters such as light, leaf humidity, and dew point temperature. It can be processed at any time according to user needs, providing a scientific basis for automatic monitoring of integrated agricultural ecological information, automatic control of the environment and intelligent management. The module collects data such as temperature sensors and transmits data through the wireless signal transceiver module to realize remote control of greenhouse temperature and humidity .
Xinxin IoT Smart Agriculture System builds a digital agricultural greenhouse that can be remotely sensed through the greenhouse temperature and humidity sensor , soil temperature sensor , soil humidity sensor , greenhouse light sensor , video camera, etc. These data are transmitted through the operator network, wireless 779MHZ and other wireless transmission frequency bands, as well as wifi mode transmission to the central platform for data analysis, data correlation, intelligent control, and create a digital smart agricultural greenhouse .
The smart agricultural system is mainly composed of front-end data acquisition equipment, front-end short-range wireless network, agricultural data management center, and client. The front-end acquisition equipment uses our company's wireless sensor equipment based on 433, 779MHZ wireless communication technology; the short-range wireless transmission network uses our company's wireless sensor network gateway, router and other equipment. The upper-layer remote transmission network is a wireless network. The agricultural data management center is set in operation. The commercial data machine room may be specified by the user. The client is divided into two parts, one is the remote data diagnosis and display of agricultural experts ; the other is to browse real-time related data information through ordinary PCs, mobile APPs, etc. in the farmers' homes.
Xinxin IoT Smart Agriculture System can collect environmental parameters such as temperature, humidity, light, soil temperature, soil humidity, and CO2 concentration in the greenhouse in real time, and display them to the user in an intuitive chart and curve manner. Sound and light alarm information. When the temperature and humidity exceed the set value, the specified equipment is automatically turned on or off. The system uses environmental data and crop information to guide users in proper cultivation management.
The system can be widely used in the fields of facility agriculture, horticulture, animal husbandry, etc., and provides a scientific basis for realizing automatic monitoring of comprehensive ecological information of facility agriculture, automatic control of the environment and intelligent management.
Xinxin IOT smart agriculture solution system, built-in advanced wireless sensors, without wiring, can monitor the temperature, humidity and other information in the greenhouse in real time, and connect with related equipment through wireless technology. When indoor temperature, humidity, light, etc. When the information exceeds or falls below the system setting range, relevant equipment can be automatically opened or closed for regulation and control, creating a suitable environment for crop growth.
1.On-line real-time 7 * 24 hours of continuous collection and recording of temperature, humidity, wind speed, carbon dioxide, light and other parameters at the monitoring point, real-time display and recording and storage of monitoring information in a variety of ways such as digital, graphics and images , Monitoring points can be expanded up to thousands of points;
2. The system can set the temperature and humidity alarm limits of each monitoring point. When the data of the monitored point is abnormal, the alarm signal can be automatically issued. The alarm methods include: on-site multimedia sound and light alarm, network client alarm, mobile phone short message. Alarm, etc. Upload alarm information and perform local and remote monitoring. The system can notify different duty personnel at different times;
3. The system can automatically process the temperature, humidity, and lighting data collected by the sensor in the background, compare with the set threshold, and automatically adjust the temperature, humidity, and lighting control equipment in the greenhouse according to the results to achieve the fully automated management of the greenhouse.
4. The wireless gateway equipment has rich hardware interfaces, which can provide wired, wireless and other means of communication;
5. The temperature and humidity monitoring system software adopts standard windows full Chinese graphic interface to display and record the temperature and humidity values and curve changes of each monitoring point in real time, statistics of historical data, maximum, minimum and average values of temperature and humidity data, cumulative data Alarm screen; the monitoring host can use the monitoring system software to print temperature and humidity data and operation reports at any time;
6. Powerful data processing and communication capabilities, using computer network communication technology, any computer in the local area network can access the monitoring computer, online monitoring of temperature and humidity changes at monitoring points, to achieve remote monitoring. In addition, the monitoring information can be sent to the user's personal terminal (mobile phone) in real time.
March 7, 2018
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd