Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
In recent years, China has vigorously promoted the application of the agricultural Internet of Things, and the country has also vigorously supported the development of the agricultural Internet of Things . The application of the Agricultural Internet of Things has greatly helped agricultural production . The use of the Agricultural Internet of Things has made certain achievements in agricultural production. Effect. The application of the agricultural Internet of Things has also changed the traditional agricultural production model. In short, what benefits does the agricultural IoT bring to agricultural workers?
1. The use of the agricultural technology expert system can remotely diagnose and guide growers, so that farmers ' difficulties and problems can be quickly resolved. There is something wrong with the grower ’s crops during the growth process. Do n’t worry, you only need to use the online agricultural technicians on the expert system to help you analyze the problem; and the experts can also provide science to the growers through the analysis of the data. Guidance to achieve remote diagnosis and medical treatment of crops.
2. Food production data can be traced back to ensure food safety and greatly increase farmers' income. The widespread promotion of the agricultural Internet of Things technology has made it easier and more comprehensive to trace the production data of agricultural products, thereby providing conditions for ensuring the safety of agricultural products. For agricultural growers, if their food is protected, they will gain higher benefits, and it is also the most realistic driving force for the healthy development of the agricultural Internet of Things.
3. The leading role of the agricultural demonstration park makes the promotion of agricultural Internet of Things technology easier. The field application of agricultural demonstration fields and demonstration sheds will be displayed to the public in real time through the cloud platform, and a public exhibition hall of planting sites and data will be constructed. Show off your style through cloud platform data.
4. The agricultural Internet of Things has drawn on the relationship between everyone. In the past, growers planted a large amount of agricultural products and wanted to sell it in large cities, but for various reasons, it was very difficult to implement. Now with the application of the agricultural Internet of Things, farmers' agricultural products can be sold directly to large cities online, which brings farmers closer to the market.
5. The storage of historical data provides a data basis for scientific analysis of agricultural planting. Now is the era of big data. Big data must first be supported by accurate data sources. The agricultural Internet of Things is precisely through continuous data collection for each field, each greenhouse, and each crop growth process. A corresponding large database of crop planting has been established on the cloud platform. With such big data, the quality and yield of the crop and the data during the planting period can be analyzed, and the optimal growth conditions of the crop can be scientifically summarized. It is also an agricultural science Research provides an effective data base.
November 1, 2017
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd