Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
Modern agriculture has the characteristics of equipment production process, intensive operation, digitization of operations, operation automation, and logistics informatization. The production of modern agriculture requires the support of the Internet of Things technology to achieve a comprehensive perception of the environmental information of planting and breeding, and the behavior of individual farmers. Real-time monitoring, implementation monitoring of equipment working conditions, automated operation of field operations, and informatization and traceable quality management of agricultural product logistics.
Modern agriculture involved in the Internet of Things technology has been given new features, such as: real-time, controllable, big data , intelligent, traceable, and personalized. In the next 5 years, if you want to realize the industrialization of the agricultural Internet of Things , you should mainly tackle the following difficulties: break through the core technologies and major key technologies of the agricultural Internet of Things; explore the business model of the Agricultural Internet of Things; accelerate the construction of the agricultural Internet of Things standard system; Subsidies for networking; vigorously launching agricultural IoT demonstration projects; accelerating the formulation of industrial policies for the development of agricultural IoT .
In agriculture, the role of the Internet of Things is to connect agricultural animals or plants, agricultural equipment, and agricultural facilities through technology, so that each animal and plant can be accurately managed to achieve high yields, reduce costs, reduce pollution, The goal of saving resources. This is the charm of the Internet of Things and the development direction of smart agriculture . In the process of developing the agricultural Internet of Things, we need to focus on these six levels of the Agricultural Internet of Things.
There is a need to perceive everything. The most important of perception is the identification technology, such as how much a pig eats, what formula is most suitable and cost-effective, the most meat is produced, which is the most cost-effective to kill on a day. Management cannot achieve the efficacy of the Internet of Things, so identification technology is important;
2. Networking, real-time transmission and real-time processing, avoiding the disadvantage of inconvenient and timely access to storage technology;
3. The essence is to manage, plant and raise animals and plants well;
4. For the Internet of Things platform, all facilities and equipment must be used accurately and efficiently. In the end, it must always be landing, and the landing requires the support of the Internet of Things platform and the Internet of Things system;
5. Standards. Industrialization can only be achieved through standards. For agriculture, whoever is the leader in agricultural equipment is the one who sets the standard. Although some universities and research institutes are now leading the development of standards, this standard has not yet been implemented. If Huawei believes that Huawei's products dominate the country, Huawei standards are national standards. The agricultural field will be the same in the future. Whoever is the boss of the agricultural machinery industry, who is the boss of the pig industry , who is the industry's first standard maker, this is the standard rules for agricultural development.
6. Intelligence and artificial intelligence. A period of time from 1995 to 2000, and now it is heating up again, a name is artificial intelligence 2.0. This is mainly because the Internet of Things, big data, cloud computing, and cross-media have played a huge role in advancing the field of artificial intelligence.
In order to further expand the space of the agricultural Internet of Things in the field of breeding and agricultural production , the Ministry of Agriculture has successively carried out agricultural Internet of Things construction projects in some provinces and cities in recent years, and various places are actively exploring the comprehensive application of agricultural Internet of Things technology . At present, the Ministry of Agriculture has made relevant explorations on the provincial Internet of Things platform, and each province has its own characteristics. On the one hand, information technology has changed the traditional breeding and breeding model, and farmers have changed from relying on experience to scientific production to improve production efficiency. At the same time, a professional information service system allows farmers to obtain agricultural experts without leaving home. Guidance and service.
October 27, 2017
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd