Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
The organic rice base of Jingyan County is located in Sanjiang Town and Mochi Town, Jingyan County, Leshan City. The pilot project covers an area of 165 acres. Depending on local environmental conditions, organic rice will be planted, a smart agricultural traceability system will be built, and its brand will be made available to consumers in real time. Seeing the integrated growth process and environment of rice, shrimp and crab, it reflects the ecological environment of the rice industry base, allowing consumers to eat assured machine rice, which makes the company's organic rice more credible in the market and the market premium. Higher, there is real room for sustainable development.
I. Construction of information monitoring platform for organic rice base traceability system in Jingyan County:
1. Establish a production and operation management system to collect and record operating information such as seeding, fertilization, and pesticide application.
2. Establish a quality and safety traceability system for agricultural products to realize two-dimensional traceability of production, packaging, and sales information. The system reserves an interface to connect with the traceability software of the Sichuan Agricultural Department.
3. Construction content:
The construction content of the organic rice base traceability system in Jingyan County includes basic support construction such as infrastructure (data center), display center, and IoT production monitoring system; construction of standardized production systems such as operation information management, detection information management, and packaging code management; traceability Code query system, agricultural information platform WeChat public account, background management and other supporting systems. The basic support direction includes infrastructure construction, exhibition center construction and Internet of Things production monitoring system.
2. Infrastructure construction of organic rice base traceability system in Jingyan County:
In order to achieve the construction goal of the rice industry's organic ecological rice traceability system, basic infrastructure needs to be made, including the construction of computer rooms, the laying of network pipelines, the procurement and installation of information equipment such as servers and storage. The construction of infrastructure should consider the power, network, external services, and security requirements for the installation and deployment of IoT equipment and large-screen display equipment.
The exhibition center is the core area for informatization monitoring and display. Through the informatization platform, the enterprise's production is fully monitored here, and the production environment is monitored through the Internet of Things data. Set up special agricultural product display and sales areas to let consumers know about the special agricultural products in the park. At the same time, large-screen display equipment can also be used to provide venues for corporate publicity and breeding staff training.
Third, Jingyan County organic rice base traceability system IoT production monitoring:
The system contains data on the Internet of Things related to agricultural production , such as high temperature and humidity , solar light, wind and wind direction, and video signal acquisition. The Internet of Things data of agricultural breeding and breeding enterprises is collected and transmitted wirelessly without human intervention. The collected data of the Internet of Things can be viewed in real time on the PC system, or through the APP on the mobile phone or the Web, which is well adapted to the needs of agricultural production. Through the secondary development of the software, the data collected by the sensor and the video data are fused in the monitoring system platform, and displayed on the LED screen at the entrance of the factory area and the video screen of the central computer room splicing screen. The specific functions are described as follows:
1. Atmospheric temperature and humidity: Obtain the atmospheric temperature and atmospheric humidity data of the production site through sensors.
2. Solar light intensity: Obtain the solar light intensity data of the production land through sensors.
3. Wind direction: Obtain wind direction data through sensors.
4. Soil moisture temperature; obtain soil moisture temperature data through sensors.
5. Soil pH: The pH data of the soil is obtained through the sensor.
6. Soil EC: Obtain data on soil fertility through sensors.
7. Video signal acquisition: Obtain the video signal of the production unit through the infrared network smart camera and pass it to the memory and playback terminal.
Fourth, Jingyan County organic rice base traceability system agricultural product production traceability management system:
The agricultural product production traceability management is mainly used to help enterprises in production management, input management and sales management. In terms of production traceability management, information management personnel based on the recommendations of agricultural production experts and the actual conditions of the local soil and climate, formulate effective plans that conform to local product species and breeding, and formulate production plans based on the plans, which forms the standardization of production; In terms of management, the information management staff manages and maintains the purchasing and receiving of daily input products. In terms of sales management, the information management staff can process customer orders to generate sales records or directly sell in batches. The system includes a job information management system, detection information registration management, and a packaging code system.
The operation information management system is the core of the first phase of construction and is mainly used to help production management personnel manage the production plan configuration, production plan formulation and supervision. According to the recommendations of agricultural production experts and the actual conditions of local soil and climate, managers have formulated effective plans that are compatible with the breeding and breeding of local products, and are used to formulate production plans, which has formed the standardization of production. Information management personnel record production operations information. This system includes basic information management, breeding stage management, sorting and packaging management, site management, order management, input management, and data maintenance. The specific functions are described below:
1. Basic information management: This module contains the maintenance functions of enterprise basic information, base environment information, certification status, area information, plot information, personnel information, input information, variety information, product information, supplier information, and customer information. .
2. Planting stage management: This module includes the functions of formulating breeding schemes and managing production files. The information manager generates data based on the basic information management module. In this module, data related to crop growth and livestock breeding are maintained. It involves the process of formulating standardized breeding and breeding schemes, which requires the support and guidance of agricultural experts , needs to be adapted to local conditions by farm managers, and requires continuous improvement during use to form applicable, usable, and easy-to-use production standards and implement them.
3. Sorting and packaging management: The sorting and packaging process is connected to the planting stage. It is a process of harvesting agricultural products and forming products. The sorting function includes agricultural product collection, weighing, batch code assignment, and batch label printing. The bulk agricultural products formed by sorting are formed into pre-packaged or spree products, and are given a traceability code. Finally, a traceability code label is printed and affixed to the product outer packaging.
4. Inventory management: carry out warehouse management, warehouse management, inventory loss management, and inventory statistics management based on the collection batch.
5. Exit management: The packaged products can be shipped according to orders or batches, and the product is bound for sales.
6. Order management: The sales enterprise or customer can place a purchase order through the system, and the production enterprise can ship to the purchasing unit according to the order situation.
7. Input management: It includes two functions of purchasing and receiving input. Purchased inputs need to be recorded, including information on the source company and batch number; agricultural workers need to receive inputs for agricultural operations, and the input warehouse manager can assign the corresponding varieties and quantities to the person in charge of the plot according to the production archives Inputs.
8. Data maintenance: Provide password modification and operation specification maintenance functions for enterprise information workers.
The organic rice base traceability system in Jingyan County integrates technologies such as the Internet of Things and mobile Internet. The organic rice production bases in Sanjiang Town and Mochi Town carry out agricultural Internet of Things , agricultural product production and management, and traceability of agricultural product quality and safety. Standardize quality, standardize packaging, trace safety, and supervise responsibilities; finally build a smart agricultural park, establish a brand of organic rice planting, and provide demonstration sites for organic rice planting.
September 27, 2017
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd