Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
In the old greenhouses , there were no automated equipment. All the work required manual work, manual measurement and recording of data, manual irrigation and ventilation. This not only has a lot of deviations and delays in measurement and recording, but also a very laborious thing for humans.
Nowadays, with the development of the Internet of Things and cloud computing, the "manual labor" of that year has gradually become a reality, and people can easily carry out planting management at home, realizing the transition from extensive management to fine management.
Using the smart greenhouse greenhouse crop growth environment monitoring system, you can easily upgrade to smart agriculture mode , and realize accurate data monitoring, precise management, and remote control by mobile phone. This system can collect real-time data such as temperature, humidity, wind, atmosphere, rainfall during the growth of crops, information about the humidity and nitrogen concentration of the land, and detect crop growth, pests and diseases, land irrigation, and soil air changes. Environmental conditions and accurate calculations provide scientific basis for crop automation control and intelligent management. And can take effective treatment methods in a timely manner according to user needs. For example, setting the temperature and humidity , and illuminance light sensor parameter values, once the temperature, illuminance is lower or higher than the parameter value, the corresponding equipment will be automatically turned on or off, such as sprinkler irrigation, drip irrigation, or rolling shutters.
In addition, the smart greenhouse greenhouse crop growth environment monitoring system can control almost all brands of electrical equipment on the market and perform remote operations without the need to equip specified equipment, while reducing costs, while achieving the following powerful functions.
1. Air temperature and humidity monitoring function: Farmers can monitor the temperature and humidity of the air inside the greenhouse in real time according to the temperature and humidity sensors . The test accuracy can reach ± 2% RH, and the temperature measurement accuracy can reach ± 0.5 ℃. If the humidity in the greenhouse is less than the set value, the system will automatically start the humidifier and stop humidification when the set value is reached; if the temperature is too high or too low, the system will automatically turn on the shutter, open the ventilation system to cool down or start the heater Increase the temperature until the temperature reaches the set value.
2. Soil humidity monitoring function: Farmers can monitor the humidity of the soil inside the greenhouse in real time according to the soil humidity sensor . When the soil humidity is lower than the set value, they can also irrigate the whole or part of the shed locally or remotely, and spray water. A water flow sensor can be installed on the device for precise irrigation.
3. Illumination monitoring function: Illumination sensor is used to detect the light in the greenhouse. Plant photosynthesis requires light and carbon dioxide. When the light reaches the system set value, the system will automatically turn on the fan to enhance ventilation and provide sufficient carbon dioxide for the plant. In low light, farmers use an intelligent directional supplemental light system to accurately and quantitatively supplement light with low energy consumption as required.
4. Carbon dioxide intelligent supplement system: Plants complete photosynthesis by absorbing carbon dioxide, produce nutrients by metabolism, use carbon dioxide sensors to detect carbon dioxide concentration in the greenhouse in real time, and maintain greenhouse carbon dioxide within the optimal concentration range required for plant growth to achieve faster vegetation growth ; When the concentration exceeds the range set by the system, it can also be set to automatically open the ventilation equipment connected to it to provide good air content for plant growth, improve the internal and external quality of agricultural products, and increase production and income.
5. Security monitoring function: The human body infrared sensing module is adopted. When there are illegal personnel around the greenhouse, the smart cloud valley monitoring system sends a signal to the cloud management and control platform and alarms, and the SMS sends an alarm message to the user's mobile phone. The longest distance it can detect is 7 meters, and the angle is about 100 °. It can monitor 360-degrees in multiple agricultural sheds , can work 24 hours a day, and can keep monitoring data for a long time.
6. Remote video monitoring function: Based on wireless network, a high-definition camera is installed every 50 meters in the greenhouse to capture the internal picture of the greenhouse in real time and transmit the picture data to the smart cloud management and control platform. We can watch the real-time picture inside the greenhouse through remote access. When pests are found on the crops, the staff can turn on the automatic spraying pesticide system in time to reduce the loss of crops in time; it can also be seen on the touch-screen LCD display. Real-time pictures inside the greenhouse, agricultural technicians can see the plant growth at any time.
7. Remote access and control function: Users can use terminal devices such as mobile phones to set parameters to be automatically controlled, such as temperature, humidity, and oxygen concentration, to meet the requirements of automatic control. Implement remote control.
8. Display real-time data: The data in the greenhouse collected by the system can be displayed in an intuitive way, which is convenient for observing the overall or local growth of the plant in a certain period of time. The historical data summary table can show the changes of the day, month, and year parameters in the greenhouse, and the parameters can be set reasonably based on the changes.
9. Block control: The user can turn the entire greenhouse into a whole according to the needs, or divide it into multiple areas for planting. The whole system can realize 2-4 area control area division for each control node. Each area has its own independent control model to adapt to different crops. That is to say, each planting area can achieve different environmental technical indicators such as different temperature, different humidity, and different gas configuration. The user can monitor and query the data of each block through the system, and can also control the individual blocks individually and control the overall coordination. Field workers and implementers can also implement manual control over their respective control areas.
July 17, 2017
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd