Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
In today's mature technology era, our daily lives are carried out in the high-speed exchange and dissemination of information, and the information network has been closely integrated with our daily office and daily learning. As an important place for information processing and exchange, the location of the computer room is particularly important. It is very important to ensure the normal operation of the equipment in the equipment room , so the temperature and humidity monitoring system in the equipment room came into being.
I. Introduction to the monitoring plan:
1. Purpose of temperature and humidity monitoring system in computer room:
The purpose of the computer room temperature and humidity monitoring system is to ensure the normal operation of the central computer room system. Real-time monitoring of various indicators of the computer room environment, encountering emergency accidents such as power outages, power failures, excessive ambient temperature, illegal intrusion, fire and water leakage , Can record, query and automatic fast alarm in time. The monitoring functions of a common room temperature and humidity monitoring system include the following:
(1) Temperature and humidity monitoring in the equipment room:
The environment of the computer room and central control room needs suitable temperature and humidity to ensure the long-term stable operation of the equipment. The following are the reference standards for the computer room environment:
Temperature: The temperature of the equipment room is generally 20 ± 2 ℃ (winter), 22 ± 2 ℃ (summer).
Relative humidity: Proper humidity can prevent static hazards and reduce floating dust. Generally, air humidity should be maintained between 40% RH and 60% RH.
(2) Cleanliness monitoring: Meet the standard ASHRAE52-76, and the number of dust particles in 0.5nm in the air is less than 18000 particles / liter.
(3) Noise monitoring: When the main equipment is turned off, the measurement at the normal office location of the staff is not higher than 68dB (A) (GB).
In addition to the above functions, the following aspects are often included in the environmental monitoring of the computer room:
(1) Water leakage monitoring: It mainly monitors whether there is water leakage under the floor, air conditioner, etc. When there is a water leakage, it will promptly report the alarm.
(2) Fire alarm: When the smoke reaches a certain concentration, the smoke sensor will alarm automatically, and the flash alarm and software alarm will be activated.
(3) Anti-theft monitoring: equipped with infrared detectors, glass break detectors, etc., to monitor illegal intrusion alarms.
(4) Electricity monitoring: including monitoring of current, voltage, power and other parameters of high / low current.
(5) Power supply monitoring: used to monitor the supply of strong / weak power. When a power failure occurs, an alarm is issued.
(6) UPS monitoring: Monitor the UPS's power, working status, and faults.
(7) Video monitoring: provide 24-hour video recording for important equipment and locations.
Second, the computer room temperature and humidity monitoring system According to the different monitoring functions, the computer room monitoring program configuration will be different.
1. The temperature and humidity of the equipment room are the most commonly monitored parameters. They are fixed by walls or screws, suitable for indoor installation and measurement.
2. Computer room monitoring generally includes monitoring the temperature and humidity, water leakage, fire, theft, power supply, UPS, and video of the computer room.
3. For the monitoring of voltage, current, power and other parameters in the equipment room, you can choose single-phase / three-phase voltage, current transmitter, active power transmitter, etc. to achieve measurement.
4. The computer room comprehensive monitoring software fully considers the characteristics of various monitoring signals, and humanizes the design and processing of different signals:
5. For analog signals such as temperature and humidity, voltage, current, power, etc., the software interface displays real-time measured values, alarm set values, real-time curves, historical curves, generated reports, automatic data storage, and data transfer to Excel files.
6. For the switch alarm signals such as water leakage alarm, infrared alarm, smoke alarm, power failure alarm, UPS alarm, etc., it is displayed in the form of alarm indicators, and the indicator flashes and changes color to alarm. For switch signals, generate alarm reports, and query Alarm records for a certain period of time.
7. In terms of video monitoring, video cameras are installed at important locations in the computer room. Universal cameras can be used, as well as zoom cameras with focus adjustment to meet higher performance monitoring requirements. Through the video monitoring kong software, you can monitor the status of all corners of the computer room in an all-round way, and support querying records according to events / time conditions.
July 3, 2017
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd