Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
Precision Agriculture is the new trend of agricultural development in the world today. It is supported by information technology to implement a set of modern agricultural operation technology and management systems based on spatial variation, positioning, timing and quantitative implementation. Its basic meaning is based on crop growth. To adjust the input of crops, that is, to investigate the spatial variation of soil properties and productivity within the field, on the one hand, determine the production goals of the crops, and perform the positioning of "system diagnosis, optimized formula, technical assembly, and scientific management" , Mobilize soil productivity, achieve the same income or higher income with the least or most economical input, and improve the environment, use various agricultural resources efficiently, and obtain economic and environmental benefits.
What constitutes precision agriculture?
Precision agriculture consists of multiple systems, namely global positioning system, farmland information collection system, farmland remote sensing monitoring system, farmland geographic information system, agricultural expert system , intelligent agricultural machinery system, environmental monitoring system , system integration, networked management system and Training system.
1. Global Positioning System. Precision agriculture has widely adopted GPS systems. What is precision agriculture is used for accurate positioning of information acquisition and implementation. In order to improve accuracy, DGPS (Differential Global Positioning System) technology is widely used, which is the so-called "differential correction global satellite positioning technology". It is characterized by high positioning accuracy, and can freely choose GPS systems with different accuracy according to different purposes.
2. Geographic Information System GIS. Precision agriculture is inseparable from the technical support of GIS (Geographical Information System). It is a powerful tool for the spatial information database of precise management of crops. Field information is expressed and processed through GIS systems.
3. Remote sensing system RS. Remote sensing technology is a key technology for acquiring precision agricultural field information. It provides technical requirements for precision agriculture to provide information on crop growth environment, growth status, and spatial variation in farmland communities.
4. Crop production management expert decision system. Its core content is a model library for providing crop growth process simulation, input-output analysis and simulation; a database supporting data resources for crop production management; a collective knowledge base of crop production management knowledge and experience; Library reasoning programs; human-computer interaction interface programs, etc.
5. Field fertility, moisture, seedlings, weeds and pests monitoring and information collection and processing technology equipment.
6. Intelligent agricultural machinery equipment technology with GPS system. Such as harvesting machinery with yield sensors and plots of plots for plot production; automatic control of precision seeding, fertilizing, spraying machinery, etc.
What are the development prospects of precision agriculture?
The rapid development of information technology and artificial intelligence technology has led to the birth of a new agricultural production management idea, which has led to the precise management of agricultural production, such as positioning management of crops and variable input according to actual needs, and then proposed the concept of precision agriculture . Precision agriculture is a modern agricultural management strategy and agricultural operation technology system based on spatial information management and mutation analysis. It adjusts the investment in crops based on the spatial differences in soil fertility and crop growth conditions. Based on quantitative real-time diagnosis of cultivated land and crop growth, and fully understands the spatial variability of field productivity, it aims at balancing fertility and increasing yield. Implement positioning and quantitative precise field management to achieve the sustainable development goal of efficient use of various agricultural resources and improvement of the environment. Obviously, the implementation of precision agriculture can not only maximize the actual productivity of agriculture, but also an effective way to achieve sustainable agriculture with high quality, high yield, low consumption and environmental protection.
Therefore, precision agricultural technology is considered to be the forefront of agricultural science and technology development in the 21st century, and it is one of the modern agricultural production management technologies with the highest scientific and technological content and strong integration. It can be predicted that its application practice and rapid development will make it possible for mankind to fully tap the maximum production potential of farmland, rationally use water and fertilizer resources, reduce environmental pollution, and greatly increase the yield and quality of agricultural products. The implementation of precision agriculture is also an effective way to solve the problems that China faces in the process of developing agriculture from traditional agriculture to modern agriculture. Will become an important part of China's agricultural science and technology revolution at the turn of the century.
May 26, 2017
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd