Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
In our country, the agricultural Internet of Things has gradually developed into a new model of agricultural planting. Agricultural cultivation in various regions is centered on the Agricultural Internet of Things . So what are the technical characteristics of the solutions generated by modern intelligent agriculture based on the Agricultural Internet of Things ? How about it?
(1) Monitoring system: According to plant growth environment information obtained by wireless network, such as monitoring soil moisture, soil temperature, air temperature, air humidity, light intensity, plant nutrient content and other parameters. Other parameters can also be selected, such as pH value in soil, conductivity and so on. Information collection, responsible for receiving data, storage, display and data management from the wireless sensor convergence nodes, to achieve the acquisition, management, dynamic display and analysis of information at all base test points displayed to the user in an intuitive graph and curve manner, Based on the feedback of the above-mentioned various types of information, the agricultural park is automatically controlled by automatic irrigation, automatic cooling, automatic mold rolling, automatic liquid fertilizer fertilization, and automatic spraying.
(2) Monitoring function system: Automatic information detection and control is realized in the agricultural park. By equipping with wireless sensor nodes, solar power supply systems, information collection and information routing equipment, and equipped with wireless sensor transmission systems, each base point is equipped with wireless sensors. Nodes, each wireless sensor node can monitor soil moisture, soil temperature, air temperature, air humidity, light intensity, plant nutrient content and other parameters. Other parameters can also be selected, such as pH value in soil, conductivity and so on. Information collection, responsible for receiving data, storage, display and data management from the wireless sensor convergence nodes, to achieve the acquisition, management, dynamic display and analysis of information at all base test points displayed to the user in an intuitive graph and curve manner, And provide a variety of sound and light alarm information and SMS alarm information according to the needs of planting crops.
(3) Real-time image and video monitoring functions: The basic concept of the agricultural Internet of Things is to realize the relationship between the crops and the environment, soil, and fertility in agriculture. The multi-dimensional information and multi-level processing are used to achieve a suitable growth environment for crops. Conditioning and fertilization management. However, as a person who manages agricultural production , only numerical physical and physical associations cannot completely create suitable growth conditions for crops. Video and image surveillance provide a more intuitive way of expressing the relationship between objects. For example: which land is short of water, you can only see that the moisture data is low on the single-layer data of the Internet of Things. To what extent should irrigation be made, decisions cannot be made based on this data alone. Because the heterogeneity of the agricultural production environment determines the inherent disadvantages in obtaining agricultural information, it is difficult to make a breakthrough from pure technical means. The reference of video monitoring intuitively reflects the real-time status of crop production. The introduction of video images and image processing can not only directly reflect the growth of some crops, but also reflect the overall status and nutritional level of crop growth. It can provide farmers with a more scientific theoretical basis for planting decisions as a whole.
The specific implementation of the IoT smart agriculture solution needs to be detailed to each farm, so that it is more reliable and adaptable, which not only improves the intelligent application, but also saves energy and environmental protection. It can be recycled, thereby reducing costs and improving efficiency. . Specific directions can be integrated into the following aspects:
1. Agricultural resources: Land resources, water resources and production materials can be more effectively dispatched with high energy to achieve the goals of energy saving and high efficiency.
2. Agricultural ecological environment: It makes the ecological chain more abundant, and the soil, atmosphere, water quality, and weather are more suitable for people's production and life.
3. Agricultural production process: more intensive farming, intelligent equipment, and green and healthy farming.
5. Equipment and facilities: Information sharing, remote diagnosis, and service scheduling can be realized.
May 22, 2017
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd