Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
Smart agriculture promotes the transformation and upgrading of the agricultural industry chain through the intelligentization of the production field, the differences in the business field, and the full range of information services in the service field, realizing the refinement, efficiency and greening of agriculture, ensuring the safety of agricultural products, improving agricultural competitiveness and Sustainable agricultural development . Therefore, smart agriculture is an inevitable trend of the development of China's agricultural modernization . It is necessary to start from the aspects of fostering social consensus, breaking through key technologies, and doing good planning and guidance to promote the development of smart agriculture.
However, the following two problems exist in the production of smart agriculture in China:
I. Abuse of chemical fertilizers and pesticides, over-exploitation of groundwater resources, and excessive consumption of soil fertility, leading to the deterioration of the ecological environment and prominent food safety issues;
2. Extensive operation has led to weak agricultural competitiveness, and the phenomenon of “three-volume increase” of increased agricultural production, increased imports, and increased inventory has led to more and more low-end agricultural products being unsold.
If progress in smart agriculture is to be achieved, issues such as agriculture, water resources, and agricultural production methods must be addressed. To solve these problems, we need to vigorously develop and use smart technologies such as smart devices, the Internet of Things , cloud computing and big data as the main means.
So what kind of development trend can smart agriculture have in our country?
I. Smart agriculture promotes the transformation and upgrading of the agricultural industry chain:
1. Upgrade the production field and move from manual to intelligent. In the process of planting, breeding and production, get rid of human dependence, and build an agricultural production automation system and platform that integrates environmental physiological monitoring, crop model analysis and precise adjustment; in the field of food safety, build a traceability system for agricultural products, and integrate agricultural production and processing Various relevant information of the process is recorded and stored, and the agricultural products can be checked and authenticated on the network through the food identification number, and the whole process information can be traced back; in the production management link, especially some modern agricultural industrial parks , large farms and other units, intelligent facilities And the Internet is widely used in production planning systems to improve efficiency.
2. Upgrade the business field, highlighting personalized and differentiated marketing methods. The application of the Internet of Things, cloud computing and other technologies has broken the space and time geographical constraints of the agricultural market, monitored and transmitted data in real time, and effectively solved the problem of information asymmetry.
3. Upgrading services, providing accurate, dynamic and scientific comprehensive information services. Some areas provide farmers with meteorological, disaster warning and public social information services through flexible and convenient forms of information dissemination such as large outdoor screens and mobile phone terminals, which effectively solve the "last mile of information service" problem.
2. Smart agriculture achieves fine, efficient and green development of agriculture:
1. Realize refinement to ensure resource conservation and product safety. On the one hand, the use of scientific and technological means to implement precise operations on different agricultural production objects, while meeting the needs of crop growth, while ensuring resource conservation and avoiding environmental pollution. On the other hand, standardization of agricultural production environment, production process and production products is implemented to ensure product safety.
2. To achieve high efficiency, improve agricultural efficiency, and enhance agricultural competitiveness. Cloud computing and agricultural big data allow agricultural operators to conveniently and flexibly grasp weather change data, market supply and demand data, and crop growth data, etc., avoiding output decline due to natural factors and improving agricultural production's ability to respond to natural environmental risks; Intelligent facilities rationally arrange the use of land for labor, reduce labor and land use costs, promote the organization of agricultural production, and improve labor production efficiency.
3. Realize green, promote sustainable use of resources and sustainable development of agriculture. Smart agriculture is an agricultural production model that integrates ecological protection and production development. With the help of the Internet and two-dimensional codes, it establishes a traceable, interconnected and shared platform for agricultural product quality and food safety information, and improves the quality and safety of agricultural products from farmland to dining tables. The process supervision system guarantees the people's "greenness and safety on the tip of their tongues."
Smart agriculture is an inevitable trend in the process of agricultural development. At present, China's smart agriculture is showing a good development momentum, but it still belongs to the new ideas, new models and new formats of modern agricultural development as a whole, and it faces inadequate support in terms of key technical links and institutional mechanisms. Therefore, to promote the development of smart agriculture, we need to do the following:
1. As a new concept, we need to foster consensus and seize opportunities. All sectors of society must reach a consensus to vigorously develop smart agriculture, firmly grasp the strong driving force brought about by the new round of scientific and technological revolution and industrial transformation for agricultural transformation and upgrading, and the opportunity period of the "Internet +" modern agricultural strategy, to accelerate agricultural technological innovation and Promote the integration of the Internet with agricultural production, management, management and services.
2. As a new model, government support is needed, and key breakthroughs are needed. Smart agriculture has the characteristics of a one-time investment in the National People's Congress, a wide range of benefits, and strong public welfare. It needs to rely on key technologies and government support and guidance. The development of smart agriculture requires the scale and intensification of agricultural production. We must pay attention to the formulation and implementation of relevant laws and regulations, escort agricultural capital investment and technological intellectual property rights, and safeguard the rights and interests of participants in smart agriculture.
3. As a new business format, planning and guidance are needed, and resources are aggregated. The development of smart agriculture will inevitably go through a process of cultivation, development and maturity. Therefore, we must scientifically plan and formulate a smart agriculture development plan and local supporting measures in accordance with China's national conditions, forming a chess situation of regional smart agriculture and even national smart agriculture development.
April 10, 2017
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd