Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
I. Brief introduction of water, fertilizer and medicine integration system:
China is a vast country with a large area of arable land, a large span between east and west, a large climate gap, and a shortage of water resources. Most of the main producing areas use primitive irrigation methods. In recent years, mechanical farming and modern irrigation in some areas have been agricultural development. It is a great progress, but based on the characteristics of wide land distribution, water resources cannot be optimally used, high labor costs, long time consuming, inadequate collection of farming information, untimely, etc .; the emergence of new types of Internet of things planting has enabled modern agriculture to achieve A qualitative leap. Driven by the agricultural Internet of Things technology, our company has further research on fruit and vegetable, field water and fertilizer irrigation systems .
Functions of Water, Fertilizer and Medicine Integration System:
The improvement of the IoT planting system can be divided according to soil types, crops, irrigation water sources and irrigation methods in different regions. The intelligent management system for field planting based on the Internet of Things is aimed at the characteristics of widespread agricultural field planting, multiple monitoring points, and difficult wiring and power supply. Using the Internet of Things technology , it adopts high-precision soil temperature and humidity sensors and intelligent weather stations to remotely collect soil moisture, PH, nutrients, meteorological information, etc., to achieve automatic forecasting (drought conditions), intelligent decision-making on irrigation water consumption, remote, automatic control of irrigation equipment, and other functions, and ultimately achieve the purpose of precision farming, accurate fertilization, and reasonable irrigation.
The system divides different types of areas according to soil types, irrigation water sources, irrigation methods, crops, etc. in different areas, selects representative plots in different types of areas, and automatically collects information such as soil moisture content, groundwater level, and rainfall. Monitoring points for transmission functions. Irrigation forecasting software combined with information real-time monitoring system, to obtain the crop irrigation forecast results, such as suitable irrigation time, irrigation water volume and water-saving measures to be taken, are regularly released to the masses, and farmers are scientifically instructed in real-time irrigation to achieve water conservation purpose.
Third, the structure of the integrated system of water, fertilizer and medicine:
1. Ground information collection:
(1) The use of ground temperature, humidity, light, photosynthetically active radiation sensors to collect information can timely grasp the growth of crops. When the growth of crops is limited by these factors, users can respond quickly and take emergency measures;
(2) The use of rainfall, wind speed, wind direction, and air pressure sensors can collect a large amount of meteorological information. When the information exceeds the normal range, users can take precautionary measures in time to reduce the losses caused by natural disasters. For example, before the heavy rainfall, open the reservoir water storage openings to prepare for water storage and the Daejeon drainage system to open and discharge excess water in the Daejeon.
2. Underground or underwater information collection:
(1) Information collection of soil temperature, moisture, water level, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, dissolved oxygen, and PH value can be realized.
(2) Monitoring of water source, water level and water quality.
(3) The detection of soil temperature, moisture, and water level is to achieve reasonable irrigation, and to prevent waste of water and loss of soil nutrients caused by large amounts of irrigation.
(4) The information of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, dissolved oxygen, and pH is tested to comprehensively detect the soil nutrient content, accurately guide the paddy field to rationally fertilize, increase yield, and avoid environmental problems caused by excessive fertilization.
3. Video surveillance:
The video surveillance system refers to the installation of a camera to transmit the image to the control host through a coaxial video cable, to obtain plant growth information in real time, and to see the growth of the crop at any time in the monitoring center or off-site Internet.
4. Alarm system:
The user can set a reasonable range for each sensor configuration on the host system. When the water source, ground, underground or underwater information exceeds the set range, the alarm system can send field information via mobile phone and pop to the host interface. Way to inform users. Users can monitor the field conditions through video surveillance, and then take reasonable measures to respond to specific field conditions.
Fourth, the water and fertilizer, medicine integration system configuration composition:
1. Information collection system:
(1) Ground configuration: temperature, humidity, light, photosynthetically active radiation, rainfall, wind speed, wind direction, air pressure and other equipment; Uses: Monitor and collect environmental parameters and provide corresponding measures.
(2) Water source configuration: water level, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, dissolved oxygen, PH value and other equipment; use: for real-time monitoring of water level and water quality.
(3) Soil underground: soil temperature, moisture, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, dissolved oxygen, PH value and other equipment; Uses: for real-time collection of important environmental factor parameters in crop production that affect its growth.
2. Execution equipment configuration: central intelligent controller, intelligent controller; used to analyze and control the irrigation system.
3. Wireless transmission system: used for remote wireless transmission to collect data.
4. Video monitoring system: View real-time crop growth, pest control and greenhouse monitoring in the park.
5. Software platform: remote data real-time viewing function; automatic control function; various early warning functions;
At present, China's rural areas are vigorously promoting the integration of water-saving irrigation and planting regions. The empirical verification shows that the system is operating well. Because of the modular design, the upper computer uses a personal computer and can be selected according to the situation. The communication distance can be infinitely expanded. The system is economical, flexible, and easy to operate. It is more suitable for scientific research and Large, medium and small-scale farmland cultivation and use!
March 24, 2017
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd