Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
Under the circumstances that China actively promotes the application of the agricultural Internet of Things technology, it is of great significance to promote the integration of agricultural intelligence and agricultural modernization . In recent years, the state and local governments have attached great importance to the work of the agricultural Internet of Things . The National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Agriculture and local governments have launched a series of demonstration projects related to the agricultural Internet of Things in various cities in China. In the fields of logistics traceability, agricultural machinery monitoring and ecological environment monitoring, a number of agricultural hardware and software technologies and application models have initially formed, which have played an active role in promoting China's modern agriculture .
What are the key applications of the existing agricultural Internet of Things technology in the agricultural field?
1. Agricultural environmental monitoring.
There are two main types of monitoring methods. One is the monitoring of agricultural ecological environment and agricultural conditions through low-altitude sensors and wireless sensor networks in the near ground. The other is the combination of remote sensing, Internet, and wireless sensor networks for real-time monitoring of crop growth, area, estimated yield, and quality, and the use of hyperspectral remote sensing data to study the inversion model algorithms and mechanisms of important biological and agronomic parameters. Some developed countries and regions such as the United States, Israel, and the Netherlands have successively established intelligent temperature and humidity monitoring systems and macro-ecological monitoring systems, which are widely used in agricultural environment monitoring , irrigation and fertilization control, and livestock and poultry aquaculture fine-grained monitoring networks.
2. Precision operation in Datian.
The use of multifunctional field environmental monitoring technology such as a small weather station to carry out fine-grained input management and automatic monitoring and control of crop cultivation management and crop disease and pest control in key aspects of field planting and production processes will effectively improve the level of agricultural production management. Improve resource utilization and output efficiency. At present, the Internet of Things has achieved good results in large farms, agricultural reclamation and agricultural demonstration parks.
3. Environmental monitoring of facility horticulture internet of things.
The development of the Internet of Things technology has realized the intelligent monitoring of planting industry production, especially the most widely used in facility horticultural production. Real-time monitoring of "temperature, humidity, light, soil moisture and other environmental factor data in greenhouses through various sensors, intelligent decision-making with the support of expert decision systems, and real-time remote control of wet curtain fans through terminals such as computers, mobile phones, touch screens, etc. Equipment such as sprinkler drip irrigation, internal and external shading, heating and light supplementation, adjust the growth environment in the greenhouse to a suitable state, make up for the lack of traditional facility agricultural parameter collection and monitoring, and achieve scientific monitoring, scientific planting, and improving the overall agricultural benefits.
4. Informatization of breeding.
The development and application of some domestic breeding-specific field trait collection equipment and crop trait detection instruments have been rapidly developed. In the realization of fast acquisition of small group and individual crop morphology, composition, lodging resistance and other parameters, crop seed morphology, quality, ear germination Nondestructive measurement of traits has played an important role. At the same time, the development and utilization of specialized software such as the breeding resource management system, breeding process management system, and breeding data analysis system accelerated the standardized management of the breeding process.
The agricultural Internet of Things technology is more mature in aquaculture, pig, dairy and other breeding industries. Using modern information technologies such as animal growth models, nutrition optimization models, sensors, intelligent equipment, and automatic control, the feeding time and consumption of livestock and poultry are based on information such as the growth cycle, individual quality, feeding cycle, food intake and feeding situation of livestock and poultry. Carry out scientific optimized control to realize automatic feed feeding. Through the real-time acquisition and analysis of animal body temperature information, the fine-grained management of individual physiological information of livestock and poultry is achieved, and major epidemic conditions are effectively warned. Through the establishment of livestock and poultry information health files, the use of individual positioning and traceability management systems to supervise the entire process of production and distribution of livestock and poultry products, to achieve livestock and poultry disease and livestock and poultry product safety management.
6. Traceability of agricultural product quality and safety .
As an important means of quality and safety management, the agricultural product traceability system has attracted more and more general attention from relevant departments and consumers. At present, the basic model of animal identification and epidemic traceability system determined by China is based on livestock and poultry identification, using mobile intelligent reading equipment, transmitting data through wireless networks, and storing data in a central database to record animal breeding and epidemic prevention from birth to slaughter. And quarantine and other management and supervision information, to achieve online data recording from the birth of the animal to the slaughter.
What are the key technological development directions of China's agricultural IoT in the future?
1. Agricultural IoT information perception and identification technology. There are the following aspects:
(1) Crop life and environmental information perception and identification technology. Speed up the software and hardware technology innovation and algorithm optimization of the sensors, and combine the crop growth environment (soil temperature and humidity , light intensity and soil nutrients) and growth conditions to form a sensor wireless network. Change the current status of most crop environmental sensing technologies at the theoretical or laboratory stage. Develop a multi-functional sensing equipment that integrates multiple measurement elements to improve the timeliness and universality of the sensor and accelerate the pace of "digital agriculture".
(2) Technology of perception and identification of aquaculture environmental information. Accelerate the development and innovation of aquaculture information-aware sensors, automate data acquisition, and combine with remote sensing technology to expand the scope, breadth, and accuracy of information acquisition, and use computer algorithms such as artificial intelligence and data mining to make the acquisition information processing more modelled and intelligent. With the development of diversification and diversification, aquaculture is developing towards a more refined and scientific direction.
(3) Environmental information perception and identification technology for livestock breeding . Speed up the construction of livestock and poultry breeding environment monitoring system , obtain audio and video information of the breeding environment, and analyze the growth of livestock and poultry by constructing models, and develop a supporting intelligent environment control system; research high-precision RFID and DNA fingerprint recognition technology Factors such as distance, signal interference, recognition environment, and the establishment of unified standards for animal identification, enhance product compatibility and universality, and accelerate the intelligent development of livestock and poultry breeding.
(4) Agricultural resources and ecological environment information perception monitoring technology equipment. Through the detection, monitoring, tracking, early warning, forecasting of various natural environmental factors (such as air, soil, water, meteorology, etc.) that affect the growth of animals and plants, strengthen the research on sensor identification, data collection, and intelligent analysis technologies, Establish agricultural resource and ecological environment quality monitoring and evaluation system, strengthen the research on the combination of 3S technology and ground monitoring technology, realize the intelligent collection of key environmental parameters, real-time environmental monitoring and tracking, and realize the automatic acquisition and processing of agricultural resource and ecological environment information .
2. Agricultural IoT self-organizing network deployment and information transmission technology. There are the following aspects:
(1) Full-dimensional spatial deployment and topological framework technology of the agricultural Internet of Things. Strengthen the research on the impact of the distance and height of the nodes in different growth periods on crops and the loss of radio signal transmission, study the transmission law of electromagnetic waves between the soil and the air interface, and avoid the multi-path transmission of electromagnetic waves caused by factors affecting the underground sensing network. Path loss, bit error rate, maximum transmission distance, water content test error, etc., determine the optimal position of sensor network nodes under different agricultural application environmental conditions, and establish an optimal network topology structure in all dimensions above and below ground.
(2) Low consumption self-organizing network technology for agricultural Internet of Things. Increase the research on the sensor to extend its service life as much as possible under the condition of limited energy, carry out accurate time synchronization algorithm research, reduce the energy consumption of information exchange; choose the appropriate MAC protocol according to the self-organizing network environment, reduce collisions, avoid crosstalk and reduce space detection Waste of energy caused by listening.
3. Agricultural IoT information fusion and cloud computing technology. There are the following aspects:
(1) Multi-source massive information fusion technology for the agricultural Internet of Things. Strengthen research on the standardization of autonomous perception information and the fusion processing technology of autonomous and external perception information. Focusing on the professional needs of different levels of agricultural intelligent production management, carry out standardization research on autonomous perception information, research on multi-source perception information intelligent fusion processing Web service chain and middleware, combined with intelligent production management information perception model, carry out perception information mining and online analysis, so that Perceived information is quickly and standardized processed and effectively fused, ensuring that multi-source perceptual information can provide timely and effective support to intelligent production management, and achieve efficient fusion processing of massive multi-source perceptual information.
(2) Cloud computing and cloud service technologies oriented to specific areas of agriculture. Strengthen the construction of cloud platforms suitable for agricultural applications, and accelerate the integration of cloud services and the needs of specific agricultural fields. With the help of cloud computing's on-demand computing capabilities, strengthen agricultural genetic sequencing applications. Establish a cross-industry and cross-professional database based on cloud services to provide a scientific and accurate basis for government monitoring and decision-making. Collect national data, climate, raw material prices and other data, build cloud models, predict changes in agricultural product prices, and make production decisions more scientific. Establish an IoT cloud platform to process massive dynamic data collected by sensors, and provide technical support for data storage, analysis and calculation for the agricultural IoT.
(3) Security supervision and service quality assurance technology for the agricultural Internet of Things. Speed up the construction of agricultural product quality safety supervision and service system, promote the application of RFID technology, EPC coding, infrared sensors, global positioning systems, laser scanners and other information sensing equipment in the production and sales of agricultural products; formulate relevant agreements to achieve the interconnection of goods Network connection; for information exchange and communication, to achieve intelligent identification, positioning, tracking, monitoring and management, and to improve the safety supervision and service quality assurance of the agricultural Internet of Things.
March 8, 2017
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd