Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
Ancient agriculture is a self-employed, fully-fed, independent farming model. This farming model requires self-cultivation, planting, watering, fertilization, pesticide application, and harvesting. This model completely relies on farmers' own labor and planting experience to complete the cultivation of fruits and vegetables . This kind of agriculture in China in the 21st century has been gradually replaced by an agricultural technology model with advanced technology, such as the agricultural Internet of Things . Today's agriculture requires no hands-on operation. Only systematic monitoring can determine whether the fruits and vegetables in this area should be The watering, fertilizing, spraying, etc .; and the intelligent control of the system can complete such matters that are beneficial to planting, which not only saves human resources costs, but also ensures the quality of vegetable output. So why can this agricultural IoT technology lead the rapid development of modern agriculture ?
1. The agricultural Internet of Things makes people play an important role in changing the way of thinking about agricultural development;
2. The agricultural Internet of Things has made the agricultural production process smart and precise; through the highly intelligent agricultural production, scientific management, and automatic control, it achieves fine control over the quality of agricultural products and the production process;
3. The agricultural Internet of Things has changed the form of agricultural development. The process of agricultural production must take into account the factors affecting the natural environment, and do not do agricultural production that is harmful to the natural environment;
4. The intelligent agriculture of the Internet of Things maintains the balance between the economic system and the natural ecosystem , and regards crop production, the natural environment and people as an organic system, and analyzes the internal relationships between the factors to improve the overall benefits of agricultural production while ensuring soil fertility;
5. On the one hand, smart agriculture of the Internet of Things emphasizes the production of safe and ecological agricultural products, on the other hand, it also needs to ensure the sustainable use of land, which fully reflects the unity of agricultural production process and product quality;
6. The Internet of Things Smart Agriculture is a sustainable agriculture that not only meets the needs of the current society, but also does not damage the ability of future generations and the needs of future generations. To this end, we must protect the overall balance of ecological resources while ensuring land fertility. ;
7. Intelligent greenhouse built on the basis of Internet of Things technology . Smart greenhouses can use the Internet of Things technology to form a wireless network using different sensor nodes and nodes with simple actuators to measure soil moisture, soil composition, pH, precipitation, temperature, air humidity and pressure, light intensity, and CO2 concentration To obtain suitable conditions for crop growth, etc., to obtain suitable conditions for plant growth through model analysis, automatic regulation of the greenhouse environment, and control of irrigation and fertilization operations.
8. The agricultural quality and safety traceability system based on the Internet of Things technology, integrates all aspects of resources of state-owned farms, competent departments, and agricultural product quality inspection agencies in accordance with the traceability concepts of production records, safety, supervision, quality inspection, and product identification. , Organically integrate key quality and safety key factors such as agricultural production, quality management, product testing, product certification, research and formulate a series of industry standards for agricultural product quality traceability, develop and construct collections from enterprise production archives, online supervision by management departments, and spot checks by professional institutions The integrated traceability system of supervision and consumer inquiry and informed formation of an agricultural product quality and safety guarantee system supported by the Internet.
9. Water and fertilizer integration project based on the Internet of Things technology. Water and fertilizer integration technology is an agricultural application technology for simultaneous supply of water and fertilizer. It is based on the soil nutrient content and the law and characteristics of fertilizer requirements for crop types, and crops. The root system can tolerate the concentration of fertilizer solution. The fertilizer solution prepared by diluting soluble solid or liquid fertilizers is irrigated with water by means of a pressure system, and is evenly, regularly and quantitatively delivered to the crop root system. The use of drip irrigation system for fertilization can provide conditions for precise fertilization, which significantly improves the efficiency of fertilization and irrigation, reduces production costs, improves yield and quality, and ultimately improves economic benefits.
The benefits of the Agricultural Internet of Things for modern agriculture go far beyond these. Xinxin IoT is a loyal enthusiast and admirer of the modern agricultural Internet of Things . We will use our own experience to decorate this beautiful blueprint of the agricultural Internet of Things.
March 1, 2017
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd