Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
1. Select the corresponding measurement sensor according to the object being measured. Due to the different probes of the sensor, for example, special probes are used for liquid measurement. Therefore, when selecting a sensor, you should first determine the relationship between its measured and the sensor, and determine whether the sensor is suitable for the measurement of this parameter.
2. Select the sensor based on the measurement range. For example, the temperature changes with the change of seasons, especially in summer and winter. If it is outdoor, the temperature limit may reach minus 30 degrees or minus 40 degrees. So this requires the temperature sensor to have a relatively large range.
3. Select the sensor based on the sensor sensitivity. If the quantity measured by the sensor is yes, the sensitivity of the sensor can be selected according to the measurement requirements. If the sensor measures multiple variables, it is required that the sensor is not affected by the cross-sensitivity of these quantities. Of course, in general, the higher the sensitivity, the better, and the more sensitive the sensor, the higher the cost and the more expensive the sensor.
4. Select the sensor according to the frequency response characteristics. When selecting the sensor, the shorter the response time delay is, the better, and it must ensure that it remains undistorted in the frequency response range.
5. Select sensors based on linear conditions. Generally speaking, the input and output of the sensors are directly proportional, which can give people an intuitive way to observe data.
6. Select a sensor based on stability. Stability is an important indicator of the sensor. During the measurement process, the output data of the sensor needs to be stable, and the sensor must work stably in harsh environments. Therefore, it is required to measure the sensor when it is produced. Both structure and materials have certain requirements.
The greenhouse and aquatic product monitoring system sensors produced by Xinxin IoT are generally suitable for monitoring various environments, and have good accuracy, sensitivity and stability. Moreover, special sensors can be customized according to the specific monitoring environment.
August 24, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd