Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
Since the last century, China has been a country with a large population in the entire world, of course, a country with a large population of food. Correctly handling the relationship between population and food has become a very important factor in the stability and development of the country.
The monitoring and control of the internal temperature and humidity of the grain in the grain warehouse is a focus of the grain warehouse monitoring. During the process of grain storage, the temperature and heat of the grain are often too high, which causes the grain to rot and deteriorate, causing huge losses to the country. Effectively monitoring the temperature change in the grain silo, and taking corresponding measures in a timely manner in combination with the temperature change of the grain, can effectively prevent the mildew of the grain, ensure the quality of grain storage, and reduce unnecessary waste. The monitoring and control of temperature and humidity in a grain warehouse is of great significance to a country such as China with a large grain consumption.
Therefore, every large granary needs to monitor the temperature and humidity of the air in the granary and the temperature and humidity of the grain stack in real time to ensure that the temperature and humidity storage conditions in the granary and the grain are maintained properly. Through monitoring data, the fan is automatically controlled to adjust the temperature and humidity to ensure that the temperature and humidity in the grain silo are suitable for long-term storage of grain. To ensure that the temperature and humidity in the grain stack and the air temperature and humidity in the grain bin are within a reasonable range, the effect of long-term safe storage of grain can be achieved ideally.
For a large number of granaries, the use of temperature and humidity monitoring and control systems can not only ensure comprehensive granary environmental monitoring, greatly reduce the deterioration and waste of grain due to environmental reasons, but also save a lot of manpower for the granary manager through intelligence. Costs and economic costs. Therefore, today's granary temperature and humidity monitoring system is more and more favored and used in many ways.
Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. combines the on-site environment of the grain warehouse with observation and analysis of the current trend of grain monitoring, and combines current advanced sensor technology, digital communication technology, and automation control technology to install temperature and humidity or separate temperature sensors on the Grain stack and silo space, real-time monitoring of the internal temperature of the grain stack, the temperature and humidity of the air in the grain silo, and control of some equipment (mainly fans) in the grain depot, so as to realize 24-hour uninterrupted full-time monitoring and regulation of the grain silo. To create the most suitable conditions for the storage of grain and achieve the effect of long-term safe and effective preservation of grain.
Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.'s grain warehouse temperature and humidity control system uses a combination of software and hardware, and a combination of monitoring and alarming and automatic control. It can not only monitor a single granary, but also monitor multiple granaries in a network. All granaries in each region and province are subject to unified monitoring through a unified monitoring platform to achieve unified management and unified monitoring of one-stop headquarters management. Such unified management and data collection will be the trend of future information management. Using the current stable and advanced digital temperature (humidity) temperature measurement technology, digital communication technology, and computing technology, the temperature of each monitoring point is collected and managed uniformly, and analyzed and processed by temperature monitoring software.
The temperature and humidity control system software of Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. can display the temperature and humidity of each temperature point in the grain and the air of the silo in real time, with real-time display, real-time curve, historical curve, automatic data recording and storage, over-limit software alarm, SMS alarm, Generate reports, export data, support remote WEB, mobile app access to monitoring data and other functions.
Description of Xinxin IOT grain warehouse temperature and humidity monitoring system :
1. The monitoring of temperature and humidity in the grain warehouse is generally divided into two parts: the temperature and humidity monitoring of the air in the warehouse and the temperature monitoring of the grain in the grain pile.
2. The temperature and humidity monitoring in the storehouse is mainly used to reflect the overall temperature and humidity in the storehouse. When the monitoring data exceeds the set value, the temperature and humidity control equipment (fan, dehumidifier) will be automatically started.
3. The function of temperature and humidity monitoring outside the warehouse can be added. The temperature and humidity monitoring outside the warehouse is mainly used to reflect the temperature and humidity of natural weather, and is used to refer to whether it is suitable for ventilation and window opening.
4. The temperature monitoring of the grain stack in the warehouse, according to the height of the grain stack, determine the number of temperature measurement points on each temperature measurement cable. Each temperature measurement cable is vertically buried in the grain stack, and multiple temperature measurements are made. The cable forms a three-dimensional intersection measuring point structure inside the grain pile, which can realize the temperature monitoring at different heights and different positions inside the grain pile, and achieve a comprehensive monitoring of the temperature inside the grain pile. When the temperature exceeds the normal range, take corresponding measures to carry out Temperature treatment prevents mildew and deterioration of grain.
5. Granary monitoring system can be divided into stand-alone version and network version. The stand-alone version is only used for monitoring and on-site control, there is no data storage and remote observation; the network version software can remotely access the monitoring data through the software end through the remote client software, which is very convenient for data supervision.
6. The system combines the internal equipment of different grain depots, which can realize automatic data monitoring, automatic control, sound alarms for overrun software, SMS alarms, email alarms, generating data reports within any period of time, data export, and automatic data storage.
7. For those who have special requirements, they can fully meet the requirements.
January 13, 2017
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd