Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
In recent years, the cultivation of agricultural greenhouses has brought great convenience to improve people's living standards. In the modern rapid development of science and technology, greenhouses and intelligent temperature and humidity monitoring systems have been rapidly promoted and applied. Environmental factors such as air temperature and humidity , light intensity, soil temperature and humidity, soil pH, and CO2 concentration in the planting environment have a great impact on crop production. The traditional methods of artificial planting and manual production control are difficult to meet the requirements of scientific and reasonable planting. Therefore, according to the current development trend of greenhouses, an intelligent temperature and humidity monitoring system for agriculture is proposed. According to the particularity of the greenhouse monitoring, it is necessary to transmit the greenhouse field parameters to the manager, and send the manager's order to the field execution equipment, and at the same time, the higher-level department can know the real-time status of the regional greenhouse at any time through the Internet or mobile phone information. An intelligent greenhouse temperature and humidity monitoring system based on 779MHz and GPRS makes these possible.
Overview of agricultural temperature and humidity intelligent monitoring system:
The intelligent temperature and humidity monitoring system for agriculture integrates a variety of sensors , automation control, communication, calculation and other technologies into one. Through the appropriate environmental parameters required by the user to grow the crop, the intelligent hard and software platform for the greenhouse is built to achieve the temperature and humidity in the greenhouse. , Automatic monitoring and control of environmental factors such as light, soil temperature and humidity, soil pH, carbon dioxide, etc.
The intelligent monitoring system for agricultural greenhouses can simulate basic ecological and environmental factors, such as temperature, humidity, light, and CO2 concentration, etc., to meet the needs of different crops, such as planting and growth. It consists of intelligent monitoring units, which are accurate according to preset parameters Measure the climate and soil parameters of the greenhouse, and use manual and automatic methods to start or close different execution structures (sprinkler irrigation, wet curtain pumps and fans, ventilation systems, etc.). The data required by the program are passed through various sensors. Collected in real time.
Composition of agricultural temperature and humidity intelligent monitoring system:
The whole system consists of three major parts: the data collection part, the data transmission part, and the data management control center.
1. Data monitoring center:
The hardware mainly includes: workstation computer, sensor, server;
The software mainly includes: operating system software, data center software, database software, and greenhouse intelligent monitoring system software platform (using B / S structure, which can support online browsing and viewing);
2. Data transmission center: The mobile company's GPRS network or 779MHz is used to transmit data, and the system requires no wiring (also can use wired transmission) to build a simple, fast, and stable system;
Mobile GPRS or 779MHz wireless networking mode has the characteristics of high data transmission rate, wide signal coverage, strong real-time performance, high security, low operating costs, and low maintenance costs;
3. Data management control center: remote monitoring equipment, remote monitoring terminal, sprinkler solenoid valve, fan, sunshade, etc .;
Basic functions required for agricultural temperature and humidity intelligent monitoring system:
1. Data monitoring function:
(1) Monitor parameters such as temperature, room temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide, and light.
(2) Monitor the working conditions of the sprinkler irrigation solenoid valves, fans, and shades in each greenhouse.
(3) Monitor the alarm information of each greenhouse.
2. Remote control function:
(1) Remotely control the start and stop of sprinkler irrigation solenoid valves, fans and sunshades in each greenhouse.
(2) Remotely switch the control mode of each greenhouse sprinkler irrigation solenoid valve, fan, and shade.
3. Alarm function:
(1) The temperature, room temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide, and light exceed the preset values.
(2) Mains power failure and unpacking alarm.
4. Data storage:
(1) Store various monitoring data regularly.
(2) Record event alarm information and monitoring data at that time.
(3) Record various operating information and monitoring data at that time.
5. Information query:
(1) All monitoring information can be queried.
(2) All event alarm information can be queried.
(3) All operation information can be queried.
6. Data report:
The monitoring data and alarm data are generated into reports, and the data can be exported to support printout.
7. Human-machine interface:
All greenhouse real-time monitoring data is displayed on the same interface, multiple greenhouse data can be displayed on the same screen, or it can be switched to a single greenhouse data display.
8: curve data:
(1) Automatically generate historical curves of temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide, and light in each greenhouse, and you can view the historical curves of any greenhouse and any period in the historical database.
(2) The historical curve can be displayed in columns or side by side, which is convenient for comparing the environmental conditions of different greenhouses.
9. Rights management:
Grant different usage rights to different operation users.
(1) The greenhouses to be monitored can be arbitrarily increased or decreased.
(2) Software function modules can be added, modified, and deleted.
(3) Reserve communication interfaces with other systems.
Features of agricultural temperature and humidity intelligent monitoring system :
1. Practicality: The geographical location of the greenhouse is decentralized, so the wide-band GPRS, 779MHz network high-signal capture is used. It is necessary to use a high-gain antenna to ensure the normal operation of the network;
2. Real-time: Adopting new communication and software and hardware technologies, a clear and reasonable system architecture is established, which can realize remote multi-threaded concurrent communication. In a few seconds, hundreds of thousands of monitoring terminals can be transmitted in real time. Go to the monitoring center for centralized monitoring and remote scheduling to realize timely alarm of fault information;
3. Scalability: The system reserves the interface, which can carry out unlimited expansion of the system or software and hardware modules, which is convenient for long-term upgrades and maintenance, and prolongs the life of the system. By updating the components, the system can always exist without the entire system Paralysis, causing a large investment loss;
4. Easy maintenance: The system can execute corresponding remote operation commands to the monitoring terminal, including remote parameter setting, remote control, remote data copying, monitoring terminal reset, upgrade, etc .;
5.Ease of operation: The system software has perfect functions, modularization and graphic design, full Chinese help throughout the process, and simple and convenient operation;
The use of agricultural temperature and humidity monitoring systems can provide an ideal growing environment for plants, and can play a role in reducing human labor intensity, improving equipment utilization, improving greenhouse climate, reducing pests and diseases, and increasing crop yields.
January 11, 2017
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd