Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
Qiliping, Emei Banshan is the first batch of provincial tourism resorts in Sichuan. It relies on the overall market of Emei Mountain and is based in the southwest and facing the country. The vegetation coverage of Qiliping in Emei Mid-mountain reaches more than 90%, rich in natural resources, beautiful ecological environment and pleasant climate conditions. Taking “daytime mountain sports, nighttime town style experience”, “summer summer vacation , winter hot spring snow appreciation” as Basic leisure vacation model. It has become a well-known original ecological tourist area and a summer resort for leisure and recreation, forming a resort area of 12 square kilometers, meeting the living needs of a resident population of 12,000, and the basic needs of nearly 800,000 tourists visiting the region on an annual basis.
Recently, Qiliping, Emei Banshan, has quickly established an organic agricultural demonstration demonstration zone for the safety of organic agricultural products in tourist resorts. It has built an organic experience demonstration park in Qiliping, which has abundant natural resources. Investment build. The project covers an area of more than 500 acres, and is an organic agricultural experience demonstration area integrating organic vegetables , agricultural experience, sightseeing and tourism. Currently, projects such as agricultural product sorting centers, parking lots, campgrounds, reception centers, and experience rooms are under construction.
Qiliping, Mid-mountain, Emei formulated the certification standard for mid-mountain eco-agricultural products, drafted a commitment for quality assurance for farmers' breeding, and signed farming and breeding commitments with farmers in terms of soil, water, feed, epidemic prevention, and anti-su. It is understood that in addition to the national organic agricultural product certification standards, Mid-level organic agricultural products also need to meet the following standards:
1. The breeding altitude is not lower than 1100m; not higher than 1800m;
2. The content of negative oxygen ions in the production environment is not less than 10,000 / m3, and PM2.5 is not more than 20;
3. The soil is organic humus, and there is no pesticide residue or heavy metal pollution in the soil;
4. No pesticides are used for planting products, and no growth-promoting or ripening preparations are used;
5. Do not use commercial feed for breeding products, do not use additives for growth and ripening, and do not use hormones and antibiotics;
6. Irrigation water, drinking water, livestock and poultry meet the standard of mineral water. Only agricultural products grown in this environment can become organic agricultural products.
In order to meet the standards of organic farm production, our company developed and customized a small weather station and a video monitoring system according to the requirements put forward by Banshan Organic Demonstration Park.
The environmental monitoring small weather station in Emei Banshan Organic Demonstration Park consists of data acquisition and control host, air temperature sensor , air humidity sensor , soil pH detector, light radiation detector, atmospheric pressure sensor , wind direction sensor, wind sensor, PM2.5 detector , Negative oxygen ion concentration detector and automatic control equipment. The meteorological station enables managers to monitor the ecological environment parameters of the tea plantation in real time, dynamically and continuously through sensor monitoring, video monitoring and other technologies, so as to realize the visualization of the tea plantation ecological environment and the growth period, seedling condition and growth of the tea tree. Observe the growth and growth environment of the tea tree intuitively and clearly.
1. Record real-time date and time;
2. Measure and record air temperature and humidity;
3. Measure and record the soil pH in the area;
4. Measure and record the environmental radiation intensity;
5. Measure and record atmospheric pressure conditions;
6. Measure and record environmental wind direction and wind magnitude;
7. Measure and record PM2.5 value;
8. Measure and record the negative oxygen ion concentration value;
9. Monitor the audio and video in the organic demonstration park, and store it in the network disk for later observation and extraction of effective information.
In addition, the small weather station of Emei Banshan Organic Demonstration Park is compatible with mobile phone applications. The mobile client can be used to check the tea plantation environment at any time, and to take photos and manually collect pest and disease information to compare with tea tree pest and disease simulation models to provide users with intelligent diagnosis. The data and video information collected by the weather station equipment can be automatically stored in the cloud or hard disk and hard disk video recorder, and the printer can print the data into a paper document to form a crop farmer information table.
November 25, 2016
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd