Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
China is a large agricultural country . Crops are planted very widely throughout the country. Due to natural climate and soil texture, the growth of crops will be limited. Climate and soil texture will seriously affect crop yield and quality. Therefore, climate monitoring of crop growth, selection of soil texture, and control of plant diseases and insect pests are of vital importance to crop yield and quality. Agricultural informatization and intelligence are an important part of national economic and social informatization, an inevitable stage of agricultural development, and an important task of agricultural and rural development in the new period. Driving agricultural modernization with agricultural informatization is of great significance for promoting sustainable and coordinated development of the national economy and society. Further strengthening the construction of agricultural informatization, transforming traditional agriculture and equipping modern agriculture through information technology, and connecting small farmers with large markets through information services have become an important task for agricultural development.
The construction of smart agriculture and the agricultural Internet of Things mainly includes environment, plant information detection, greenhouse, agricultural greenhouse information detection and standardized production monitoring, water-saving irrigation in precision agriculture , and other application modes, such as crop growth, pests and diseases, land irrigation, and soil. Monitoring of environmental conditions such as air changes and large-scale surface inspections, collection of temperature, humidity, wind, atmosphere, rainfall, information about land humidity, nitrogen concentration, and soil pH.
1. Air temperature and humidity monitoring function: The system can monitor the temperature and humidity of the air inside the greenhouse in real time according to the configured temperature and humidity wireless sensors .
2. Soil humidity monitoring function: Equipped with a wireless soil humidity sensor to monitor the humidity of the soil inside the greenhouse in real time.
3. Illumination monitoring function: the use of light-sensitive wireless sensors to detect the internal lighting conditions in the greenhouse, real-time.
4. Security monitoring function: The wireless intrusion detector is used. When someone appears in the greenhouse after startup, the detector sends a signal to the main control center and activates a light alarm.
5. Video monitoring function: Real-time capture of the interior of the greenhouse through the deployment of wireless WiFi cameras, and transmission to the gateway for processing through the optical wireless switch The user can not only see the real-time picture inside the greenhouse on the display of the control center, but also can watch the real-time picture inside the greenhouse through the remote access of the PC.
6. Promote plant photosynthesis function: Plant photosynthesis requires light and carbon dioxide. When the light level reaches the system set value, the system will automatically turn on the fan to enhance ventilation and provide sufficient carbon dioxide for the plants.
7. Air humidification function: If the humidity of the air in the greenhouse is less than the set value, the system will start the humidifier and stop humidifying after reaching the set value.
8. Soil humidification function: When the soil humidity is lower than the set value, the system starts the spraying device to spray water until the humidity reaches the set value.
9. Ambient heating function: When the temperature inside the greenhouse is lower than the set value, the system will start the heater to increase the temperature until the temperature reaches the set value.
10. LAN remote access and control function: The Internet of Things joins the LAN through the gateway. In this way, users can use a PC to access the Internet of Things data, and remotely control the execution devices in the greenhouse through the operation interface to maintain system stability.
11. GPRS / 3G network access function: The Internet of Things can access GPRS or 3G network through wireless gateway . Users can access the Internet of Things data with their mobile phones, and understand various data indicators (temperature, humidity, light intensity, and security information) of the internal environment of the greenhouse.
12. Control parameter setting and browsing: Set the parameters (temperature, humidity, light intensity, etc.) to be automatically controlled to meet the requirements of automatic control. The user can directly operate the buttons on the gateway interface to set the system balance parameters, and can also complete the parameter settings by remote access from a PC or mobile phone.
13. Display real-time data curve: The real-time trend data curve can display the data in the greenhouse collected by the system in the form of real-time change curve, which is convenient to observe the overall detection status of the system in a certain period of time.
14. Display historical data curve: It can display the daily, monthly, and annual parameter change curve of each measurement parameter in the greenhouse. Based on this curve, parameters can be set reasonably, and the impact of environmental changes on plant growth can be analyzed.
15. External printer: It can print the historical data curve for archiving.
Smart agriculture control automatically collects temperature, humidity signals, and environmental parameters such as light, soil temperature, and soil moisture in agricultural greenhouses, and automatically turns on or off designated equipment. It can be processed at any time according to user needs, providing a scientific basis for automatic monitoring of agricultural ecological information, automatic control of facilities and intelligent management. The greenhouse monitoring and intelligent control solution uses wireless sensors such as light, temperature, and humidity to collect temperature, humidity signals, and environmental parameters such as light, soil temperature, soil moisture, and carbon dioxide concentration in the crop greenhouse in real time, and automatically turn on or off Designated equipment (such as remote control of irrigation, opening and closing of roller shutters, etc.).
November 16, 2016
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd