Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
With the development of society and the advancement of scientific and technological productivity, many modern emerging agricultural technologies have emerged. For example, through greenhouses and monitoring and control facilities in it, the environmental conditions of crop production can be controlled, and the growth of crops can be freed from relying on nature, Subject to the influence of nature. Greenhouse planting requires the use of multiple sensors and temperature and humidity monitoring systems , such as temperature and humidity sensors , carbon dioxide sensors , light level sensors, soil pH and nutrient sensors, etc., to collect the environmental conditions in the greenhouse, compare with the suitable conditions for the crops, and then pass the greenhouse degree Monitoring system to adjust environmental parameters.
1. Temperature and Humidity Sensor : The production of crops is highly dependent on temperature and humidity , and is also greatly affected by temperature and humidity. Agricultural production reductions often reported have a lot to do with this. The use of temperature and humidity sensors for measurement control can effectively prevent large Drought and flooding. And we can also understand the crops and know the temperature and humidity environment it needs, which will greatly promote its yield.
2. Carbon dioxide sensor : Crops grow through photosynthesis and absorb carbon dioxide to produce oxygen. Carbon dioxide is a necessary condition for crop production. A reasonable carbon dioxide concentration is beneficial to the growth of crops. This requires firstly collecting the carbon dioxide concentration in the greenhouse through a carbon dioxide sensor, and timely replenishing and discharging carbon dioxide through a control system to reach an optimal concentration value.
3. Illuminance sensor: Traditional crop production depends entirely on sunlight, which is directly affected by the weather. In today's agricultural facilities, relying solely on sunlight, artificial light sources are also needed, and light intensity sensors are used to detect and control the intensity of light so that all crops can receive equal light.
4. Soil nutrient sensors: The soil nutrient sensors mainly include pH sensors and biological or ion sensors that measure various trace elements, which can effectively avoid the situation of excessive and insufficient soil nutrients.
5. Temperature and humidity monitoring system: The temperature and humidity monitoring system consists of the front-end part (temperature and humidity sensor, light sensor , C02 concentration detector, leaf surface humidity sensor, etc.) to complete the monitoring, summary, conversion and transmission of environmental parameters. Parameters include temperature, humidity, light, soil temperature, soil humidity, CO2 concentration, leaf surface humidity, etc. These environmental parameters are measured by the data acquisition terminal using different methods to obtain a very accurate measurement data. This result is converted by data processing The data is transmitted to the online monitoring data platform via the GPRS network. The online monitoring data transmission platform implements data reception, filtering, storage, processing, statistical analysis, and provides real-time data query tasks. When the temperature and humidity exceed the set threshold, it automatically Turn the specified device on or off.
In short, the greenhouse environmental monitoring sensor is an important part of measuring agricultural planting, and is a key component of the temperature and humidity monitoring system. Without the sensor to accurately and reliably capture and convert the original signal, the temperature and humidity monitoring system cannot achieve all the agricultural requirements Features. The temperature and humidity monitoring system can achieve: safe, reliable, accurate, real-time, comprehensive, fast, and efficient display of real greenhouse environmental information in front of managers.
October 13, 2016
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd