Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
Centers and departments:
According to the relevant requirements of the General Office of the State Council for national statutory holidays and the actual situation of the company, the arrangements for the 2016 Mid-Autumn Holiday are as follows:
1. Holiday time:
September 15 (Thursday) to September 17 (Saturday), a total of 3 days, September 17 (Sunday) to work as usual;
Second, matters needing attention:
1. In order not to affect the progress of each business sector, please make arrangements in advance for each center and department. If you need to work overtime on holidays (including but not limited to office overtime), please report to Personnel Administration before 12 noon the day before the holiday If you do not report in advance and do work overtime due to work needs, please report to the personnel administration in time after the holiday, so that it can be rescheduled in the future;
2. The management personnel take turns to call on duty. If there are special circumstances or leave Chengdu, please report in advance, and other business personnel should keep the communication open so as to be needed from time to time;
3. No special leave is required before or after the holiday;
4. All departments should do a good job of safety precautions, and check whether the doors, windows, water and electricity are closed properly before work;
5. Please estimate the round-trip time in advance. There are no special circumstances. The company does not accept leave before and after the holiday.
6. I hope that all employees pay attention to personal safety and property safety during holidays.
The company wishes everyone a happy Mid-Autumn Festival in advance and a happy family!
September 12, 2016