Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
I. Overview of the project system environment:
This temperature monitoring system is used to collect refrigerator temperature changes in various warehouses of a certain people's hospital in Chengdu and to alarm the power failure of the refrigerator. The working temperature of the refrigerator is between -20 ° C and 8 ° C. The refrigerators are in different areas and divided into blood banks. Two refrigerators, two refrigerators in the drug store, one refrigerator in the outpatient department and two refrigerators in Qinglongchang Branch, monitor the environment, communicate in the same local area network to achieve environmental monitoring.
1. The front-end sensor displays data locally.
2. Centralized display and management of data, historical data curve, export printing.
3. The temperature and humidity are over the limit, and the refrigerator sends a warning message to the manager's mobile phone when the power is off.
4. Require administrators in different areas without permission to change and view changes in refrigerator temperature in other departments
Third, the system design topology diagram:
This system is a refrigerator temperature detection in a hospital in Chengdu. It is divided into 4 areas: collection of refrigerator temperature and power failure alarm. The sensor collects RS485 and the power alarm module collects signals. The controller-to-communication converter converts them into TCP / IP signals. It is transmitted to the office PC via LAN cable in LAN. Office (management center) PC temperature monitoring and refrigerator power failure monitoring software, install a set of environmental monitoring system management software on the office (management center) PC, used to centrally manage all sensor data and power alarm data of the entire system, Features include;
1. Real-time data display,
2, historical data query, export (PDF or EXCEL) and print,
3. Probe parameter settings, such as temperature and humidity compensation, alarm upper and lower limit customization, probe name and address customization, etc.
4, the temperature and humidity curve of the specified time period,
5, administrator and operator permissions settings,
6. Operation log management,
7, SMS limit alarm setting.
V. Software interface display and function introduction:
1. Real-time uninterrupted automatic reception, storage, and analysis of temperature and humidity monitoring data and abnormal alarm information of various monitoring equipment;
2. Support historical data query and analysis;
3. Data export function (PDF or other non-changeable special format);
4. Alarms such as data overrun, failure of supervision equipment, abnormal power supply of supervision equipment;
5. Alarm method: platform display interface, external alarm device, SMS alarm, etc .;
6. Supports classified and classified SMS alarms;
7. Comprehensive management of supervision equipment information;
8. Support the assignment and management of permissions for various users;
9. Support automatic backup of data background;
10. The platform has a common data interface or standard data protocol;
11. Support later data fusion;
12. System authorization management.
6. Mobile App Display:
September 7, 2016
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd