Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
The agricultural Internet of Things technology realizes its application in agriculture through the "perception-transmission-application" approach. "Perception" is the use of various sensors , such as temperature and humidity sensors , light intensity sensors , pH sensors, CO2 sensors and other equipment, to collect real-time temperature in the fields of field planting, facility horticulture, livestock and poultry farming , aquaculture and agricultural product transportation , Humidity, PH value, light intensity, soil nutrients, CO2 concentration and other physical quantity parameter information; "Transmission" is to establish data transmission and conversion methods, through local wireless networks, the Internet, mobile communication networks and other various communication networks to interactively transfer and achieve Effective transmission of agricultural production environmental information; "application" is the fusion and processing of a large amount of acquired agricultural information, enabling technicians to monitor and control and intelligently manage the environment of multiple greenhouses to ensure a good and suitable growth environment for crops To achieve the purpose of increasing production, improving quality, regulating the growth cycle, and improving economic benefits, and then achieve the goals of intensive agricultural production, high yield, high quality, high efficiency, ecology and safety.
The vegetable greenhouse automatic control system includes data collection, data transmission, data analysis, and production operating systems. Each part has different functions in vegetable production. The Internet of things greenhouse monitoring system can ensure that the vegetable greenhouse can be used at all stages of vegetable production. According to the growth characteristics and rules of different vegetable varieties, according to the conditions required for the growth of the vegetable variety, such as temperature, humidity, light, etc., formulate a vegetable cultivation plan that adapts to it, use the agricultural Internet of Things technology to adjust control, and improve vegetable cultivation Efficiency and strengthen fine management of vegetable cultivation.
(1) In the preparation stage of vegetable planting, technicians use sensors distributed in greenhouses to analyze real-time soil information in order to select suitable vegetable varieties.
(2) In the stage of seedling cultivation, technicians can use the technology of agricultural Internet of Things to collect temperature and humidity information and carry out efficient management, so as to respond to changes in the environment and ensure that vegetable seedlings grow in a suitable environment. For example, temperature control equipment can be used to adjust the temperature of the greenhouse.
(3) On the environment of vegetable growth process, you can use the Internet of Things temperature and humidity monitoring system to monitor the environmental information, nutrient information, and pests and diseases of vegetables in real time. Relevant sensors for environmental measurement are used to accurately and real-timely obtain soil moisture, environmental temperature, humidity , and light, and cooperate with the control system to condition the vegetable growth environment, improve the nutritional status of vegetable growth, and timely detect the outbreak period of vegetable pests and diseases to maintain its suitable growth environment condition.
(4) In vegetable production management, technicians can use vegetable greenhouse production operating systems to automatically or manually control vegetables in each greenhouse, such as watering, fertilizing, heating, and rolling shutters, which can reduce labor costs and improve the benefits of vegetable cultivation.
(5) At the vegetable harvest stage, technicians can also use the information of the Internet of Things to collect various information about the growth of vegetables and feed it back to the front end, so that more accurate calculations can be made during the vegetable planting and harvesting stage. Vegetable sales provide basic information.
(6) In the vegetable transportation stage, GPS temperature and humidity sensors and the Internet of Things transportation environment monitoring and management system are used to monitor the dynamics of the transportation vehicles and the environment of the shipping containers in real time to ensure the safety of transportation and the freshness of vegetables.
(7) RFID traceability system . The traceability system enables consumers to check the planting, growth, storage, and transportation of vegetables by scanning the code when purchasing, so that consumers can purchase with confidence.
Vegetable greenhouses and greenhouses are mainly used in seasons that are not suitable for vegetable growth. They simulate the natural conditions of vegetable growth and provide an environment where vegetables are suitable for growth. The realization of this environment cannot be based on feelings. It is necessary to introduce the agricultural Internet of Things greenhouse environmental monitoring technology to solve vegetable growth The controllability of the environment achieves the purpose of improving the benefits of vegetable production.