Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
The aquaculture industry is a key target for China's development whether it is in the inland or coastal areas. The aquaculture itself has strict requirements for various water parameters. In addition, the monitoring of the substances contained in the water itself is difficult, so at this stage Freshwater fish farming has become increasingly demanding of farming monitoring systems .
Xinxin IoT developed and designed an aquaculture monitoring system based on the parameters to be monitored in aquaculture and a field visit to a fishery breeding base in Zhongjiang County. The system has the following functions.
1. Real-time online monitoring of water quality parameters through sensor technology, sensor network technology and wireless communication technology, including: oxygen dissolved amount, PH value in water, ammonia nitrogen value in water, nitrite value, H2S value, salinity value, water temperature and other parameters, and The system will transmit these parameters to the user terminal, and the user can easily observe the changes of these parameters.
2. The user can check the current situation of the farm through video monitoring to prevent theft, fishing and other behaviors.
3. Remote monitoring technology can enable managers to directly view the current system parameters on the office PC or personal mobile App, and can control the on-site equipment switch. This brings great convenience to farming.
4. If it is hypoxia in the pond in the summer evening, in traditional farming, you must artificially wake up at midnight to check whether there are signs of hypoxia. If there is a hypoxia phenomenon one night and the watchkeeper does not wake up, it will cause serious consequence. Then when our monitoring system detects that the dissolved oxygen concentration in the water is too low, it will send out an alarm message like a manager to remind the manager to turn on the aeration equipment. This will avoid unnecessary losses caused by the momentary negligence of the staff on duty.
5. The system can store the collected data information and video information in the mobile device, and the management personnel can analyze the breeding needs through effective data information, and summarize the breeding experience and lessons.
6. The system reserves ports to facilitate the monitoring of more parameters in the future. Such as H2S monitoring, salinity monitoring, turbidity monitoring, chlorophyll a monitoring, heavy metal ion monitoring, total phosphorus monitoring, total nitrogen monitoring, ammonia nitrogen monitoring, etc.
The aquaculture monitoring system has been widely used in fish, shrimp, crab and other breeding places, and has been well received by users.
August 20, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd