Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
" Agricultural Internet of Things " is the specific application of Internet of Things technology in agricultural production , operation, management and services. According to the technical framework of the Internet of Things , the agricultural Internet of Things still implements the application of agriculture through the "sense-transmit-application" approach. "Perception" is the use of various sensors , such as temperature and humidity sensors , light intensity sensors , pH sensors, CO2 sensors and other equipment, to collect real-time temperature in the fields of field planting, facility horticulture, livestock and poultry farming , aquaculture and agricultural product transportation , Humidity, PH value, light intensity, soil nutrients, CO2 concentration and other physical quantity parameter information; "Transmission" is to establish data transmission and conversion methods, through local wireless networks, the Internet, mobile communication networks and other various communication networks to interactively transfer and achieve Effective transmission of agricultural production environmental information; "application" is the fusion and processing of a large amount of acquired agricultural information, enabling technicians to monitor and control and intelligently manage the environment of multiple greenhouses to ensure a good and suitable growth environment for crops To achieve the purpose of increasing production, improving quality, regulating the growth cycle, and improving economic benefits, and then achieve the goals of intensive agricultural production, high yield, high quality, high efficiency, ecology and safety.
A complete vegetable greenhouse automatic control system includes data collection, data transmission, data analysis, and production operating systems. Each part has different functions in vegetable production. These functions are combined to complete the entire process of vegetable production. According to the functional requirements of the Internet of Things technology, the main functions of the vegetable greenhouse monitoring and control system are:
(1) Monitoring and alarm functions:
Real-time monitoring and alarming of greenhouses are basic functions of a vegetable greenhouse monitoring system based on the Internet of Things technology. Using wireless sensors, real-time collection of environmental parameters in the greenhouse, including ambient air temperature and humidity , soil moisture, soil temperature, CO2 concentration, light intensity and other data information and video image information, and then transmitted to the data center through the GPRS network for statistical analysis of data Provide evidence. Automatically send alarm messages to environmental conditions that are not suitable for crop growth.
(2) Pest and disease early warning function: monitor the key factors affecting the occurrence of pests and diseases in the greenhouse, establish a vegetable greenhouse pest and disease occurrence model, use intelligent algorithms to realize the forecast of pests and diseases, and provide targeted control guidance.
(3) Prediction function of maturity at the stage of plant song: Predict the maturity and harvestability of plants in each growth period according to the model of accumulated temperature of crops.
(4) Remote facility control function: Through the website, remotely control the facilities of the vegetable greenhouse, which can remotely control the heater, film rolling machine, fan, drip irrigation and other equipment, and realize remote manual or automatic control of agricultural facilities, thereby changing the greenhouse Internal vegetable growing environment.
(5) Remote production guidance function: According to the crop growth model library, the real-time environmental monitoring data of the vegetable greenhouse is compared and analyzed. If the upper limit is higher than the lower limit of the crop growth, or the lower limit is lower, the system will automatically alarm.
(6) Remote production activity tracking function: According to the report of the field activity monitoring terminal, track the completion of vegetable production activities.
The vegetable greenhouse built using the agricultural Internet of Things can provide advanced technologies for effectively controlling the growth environment of vegetables for greenhouse cultivation, so that the vegetables can obtain a suitable growth environment and increase the yield to achieve cross-season vegetable cultivation.
August 19, 2016
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd