Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
The agricultural Internet of Things in the greenhouse monitoring system mainly uses air temperature and humidity sensors , soil pH value detectors, light intensity sensors , CO2 detectors and other monitoring equipment provided by the Internet of Things system to detect the temperature in the greenhouse environment and soil environment, Relative humidity, pH value, light intensity, CO2 concentration and other parameters, display data parameters in real time through a variety of detection instruments or participate in automatic control as automatic control variables to ensure that crops have a good and suitable growing environment. The realization of remote control enables managers or technicians to effectively control the environment of multiple greenhouses in the office. Using the agricultural Internet of Things wireless network to measure and obtain suitable conditions for crop growth can provide a scientific basis for precise greenhouse regulation, and achieve the objectives of increasing yield, improving quality, regulating the growth cycle, and improving economic benefits.
1. Scientific cultivation: After analyzing the data by specific sensors, the data can be used to determine the types of crops suitable for cultivation in the soil, and the climate environment sensors can collect real-time crop growth environment data.
2. Precise control: After being arranged with a variety of detectors or sensors, the monitoring system can quickly adjust the temperature and humidity , carbon dioxide concentration, and light intensity of the cultivation base according to the requirements of crop growth.
3. Precise and efficient: Unlike the traditional artificial cultivation mode, the Internet of things agricultural cultivation mode is more accurate and efficient than the manual cultivation mode.
4. Green agriculture : It is difficult for traditional agriculture to record all the monitoring data in the cultivation process, while the Internet of Things agriculture can save all monitoring data through various monitoring sensors and network systems to facilitate the traceability of agricultural products and complete the agriculture. Produced green pollution-free.
Second, the field of cultivated agricultural Internet of Things:
The field cultivation monitoring system is mainly composed of the following parts:
1. Data collection:
(1) Ground information collection: Use temperature and humidity, light, rainfall, wind speed, wind direction, air pressure and other sensors to collect ground climate information. When climate information exceeds normal values, measures can be adopted in time to reduce the losses caused by natural disasters.
(2) Underground information collection: Use information such as soil temperature, water, water level, nutritional content (N, P, K), dissolved oxygen, pH value, etc., to achieve reasonable irrigation, to eliminate water pollution and soil nutrition loss caused by many irrigation.
2. Intelligent control:
The “Internet of Things”, data transmission, automatic control and other skills are integrated with the water and fertilizer integrated equipment to truly complete the visual data of the land and directly control the water and fertilizer integrated equipment to do precision agriculture .
3. Software display and control:
The Internet of Things software display and control is not just a small display method. The software system is a huge and powerful system. The field planting monitoring and early warning system transmits field data to the software side for monitoring and early warning processing through the GPRS transmission method. The software will collect and analyze the collected node data in the form of tables, graphs, and histograms for display and storage, which is convenient for users to check at any time. And the software end can realize automatic control with one finger, which fully meets the ideal planting mode of growing crops without leaving the house ...
August 1, 2016
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd