Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
Air humidity is also one of the important factors affecting crop growth. Air humidity in the greenhouse has a significant effect on crop transpiration and photosynthesis.
Air humidity is the main reason that affects the intensity of transpiration. It is well known that transpiration of crops can provide moisture for crop roots to absorb water and provide nutrients for organic nutrients. If the air humidity is relatively large, and the transpiration effect is weakened, it will directly lead to the decline of the plant's ability to absorb water and transport nutrients. If the temperature in the greenhouse is high and the transpiration effect is weak, the plant leaves cannot perform normal heat treatment. This is likely to cause burns on plant leaves. If the air humidity is too low for a long period of time, the blades will suffer from necrosis of the edges and the tip of the blades due to insufficient moisture inside the blades due to the large difference between the internal water pressure and the external water pressure. Too much or too little air humidity will also cause the stomata of the leaves to close. After the stomata are closed, carbon dioxide cannot enter the plant cells, so the plants cannot perform normal photosynthesis, and cannot provide the nutrients needed for plant growth.
Since temperature and humidity are so important for greenhouse cultivation, the following editors will briefly introduce the methods for reducing air humidity and increasing air humidity.
First, the method of reducing air humidity
1.Enhance the air circulation in the greenhouse, and make the dry air and humid air circulate with each other through the air circulation method, which is a commonly used method to reduce air humidity.
2. Properly increase the temperature of the greenhouse, the temperature can accelerate the evaporation of moisture, thereby reducing the humidity of the air.
3. Increase the light, the light will also evaporate the water in the air.
4. Change the number of spray irrigation and spray, which is also an effective way to reduce air humidity.
5. Use a dehumidifier to dehumidify the room when necessary
6. Place a desiccant in the corner to dehumidify.
Methods to increase air humidity
1. Wet curtain method, wet curtain can not only reduce the temperature in the greenhouse, but also has a great effect on raising the humidity.
2. Sprinkler irrigation method, which uses spray irrigation to increase the humidity of soil or air, is a commonly used method of humidification.
3. Maintain a certain degree of airtightness so that the indoor air circulation is not too fast, and the humidity in the greenhouse can be maintained.
4. Using a humidifier is also a good choice.
Adjusting the humidity in the greenhouse in the four seasons is a basic test for greenhouse planting managers, and it is also a key to the high yield of crops. Xinxin IOT temperature and humidity monitoring system helps users to monitor the humidity of the air in the greenhouse in real time and find the environment for plant growth.
August 19, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd