Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
The summer season is the season when grapes mature and harvest. When we eat delicious grapes, do we think of its growing process? In order that everyone can eat such delicious grapes throughout the summer, our growers have spent a lot of thought on the grape growing process. Among them, the temperature and humidity monitoring system plays a very important role in monitoring and guiding each stage of grape planting and growth.
Grape is a sensitive plant. If you want to get a good harvest in summer, you must do the following in every aspect of its growth.
1. Soil texture. Different soil textures have a great impact on the growth and fruiting of grapes. There are some differences in the size and sweetness of the grapes grown on sand and clay.
2. Environmental temperature and humidity in the greenhouse. It is well known that environmental temperature and humidity are the main factors affecting the growth of each crop. The growth of grapes needs to be carried out in a warm environment. We can adjust the ambient temperature and humidity in the greenhouse according to the previous data recorded by the temperature and humidity monitoring system , so that a suitable environment for the growth of the grapes is maintained during each growing period of the grapes. .
3. Carbon dioxide concentration, carbon dioxide is an important factor for grape photosynthesis. Ensuring sufficient carbon dioxide can enable high-quality photosynthesis of grapes and increase nutrient production. When the carbon dioxide sensor detects that the CO2 concentration is low, it will start the CO2 generator to increase the indoor carbon dioxide concentration and ensure the normal photosynthesis of the grapes.
3. Light intensity. Grapes are a kind of light-loving plant, so we should give sufficient light when the grapes are growing. If it is cloudy or when the light intensity is low, the light sensor will send the detected light parameters to the system center, and the system will adjust the start and stop of the supplementary light system in the greenhouse according to the upper and lower light limits set by the user to automatically increase Light intensity.
4. Soil moisture and rainfall, the amount of water has a greater impact on grape yield and quality. The greenhouse monitoring system can monitor the soil moisture and rainfall through the soil moisture sensor and rainfall sensor, so as to choose whether sprinkler irrigation and watering operations are needed according to the actual situation.
5. Sufficient fertilizer, according to the monitoring system of the indoor area video monitoring, you can know whether this area is in a relatively normal stage of fertilizer supply. If you see grape leaves that are yellowish or the stems are growing, the managers can use them for a long time. Water and fertilizer integrated sprinkler irrigation system for efficient and fast fertilization.
6. Pay attention to pruning the extra branches and leaves. The extra branches and leaves not only absorb the nutrients needed for grape growth, but also block the remaining leaves for better photosynthesis. So we need to trim the leaves at all stages of grape growth.
The greenhouse monitoring system plays an important role in the growth of grapes, which can not only make grapes grow rapidly, but also improve their yield and quality.
August 13, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd