Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
I. The development of modern agriculture should be shifted to centralized management focusing on improving quality and efficiency as soon as possible.
1. The guiding ideology of sustainable agricultural development was clarified, and the development of resource-saving agriculture, environment-friendly agriculture, and ecological conservation agriculture was accelerated.
2. Effectively change the mode of agricultural development, from the traditional rough agricultural production model relying on resource consumption, agricultural input, and ecological environment to the business model that focuses on improving production efficiency and production quality as soon as possible.
The plan clearly states that five basic principles should be adhered to in agricultural modernization : adhere to the matching of production development with the carrying capacity of resources and environment; adhere to the ideal coordination of innovation-driven and rule of law; adhere to the integration of current governance and long-term protection; The market mechanism is combined with government guidance.
The new pattern of sustainable agricultural development has basically been established
By 2020, preliminary results of sustainable agricultural development will be achieved with obvious economic, social and ecological benefits. Positive progress has been made in the transformation of agricultural development methods. The comprehensive agricultural production capacity has been steadily improved, the agricultural structure has been further optimized, the quality and safety of agricultural products have been continuously improved, and outstanding agricultural environmental issues have been treated in a phased manner. The functions of ecosystems such as forests, grasslands, lakes and wetlands have been effectively Recovery and enhancement, the decay rate of biodiversity gradually slowed down.
3. Regional distribution of sustainable agricultural development and recursive development
1. Optimized development zone: Persist in production optimization, take into account the ecology, and combine planting and breeding. On the premise of ensuring that the comprehensive production capacity of major agricultural products such as grain is steadily increased, protect agricultural resources and the ecological environment, and achieve stable production development, sustainable use of resources, ecology Environmentally friendly.
2. Moderate development zone: We must adhere to the equal emphasis on protection and development, based on the resources and environment, give play to our strengths, strengthen our strengths and avoid our weaknesses, tap the potential appropriately, and make effective use of resources.
3. Protecting development zones: We must adhere to conservation priorities, restrict development, and adapt to the development of ecological and characteristic industries, so that resources such as grasslands and oceans can be rested, and a virtuous cycle of the ecosystem is promoted.
Clarify the five tasks of sustainable agricultural development
1. Optimize development layout and stably increase agricultural production capacity
2. Protect cultivated land resources and promote sustainable use of farmland
3. Save efficient water and ensure agricultural water safety
4. Control environmental pollution and improve agricultural and rural environment
5. Repair agricultural ecology and improve ecological functions
In future agricultural production, we should pay attention to weak production links, make overall arrangements for resources, actively guide local and society to invest in modern agricultural production, and lay a solid material foundation for the sustainable development of agriculture.
August 12, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd