Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
The editor has learned that at present, part of our country has already embarked on the road of modern agriculture and smart agriculture . In fact, in the opinion of the editor, to do a good job of modern smart agriculture , only the following points need to be done.
First, do a good job of intelligent monitoring of crop production environment
The current vegetable greenhouses are large in area. In the production management of such large-scale large-scale greenhouses, if we use manual management, it will consume a lot of manpower and financial resources, and we cannot guarantee that they are available 24 hours a day. It can detect the environmental conditions in various areas of the greenhouse, and if only based on manual management experience, it will cause some manual errors. However, the modern agricultural intelligent environment monitoring system of Xinxin Internet of Things has played an important role in agricultural management. It is of great significance for improving product quality, saving human resources and improving management efficiency.
Xinxin IOT modern agricultural intelligent environment monitoring system mainly includes three aspects:
1. Intelligent monitoring: Automatically monitor the changes of the environmental parameters of the crop growth site and compare them with the values set by the user. When the actual value deviates from the preset value, the control device is turned on to control the environmental parameters within a certain range. The environmental parameters such as air temperature and humidity , soil temperature and humidity, and light intensity in the planting greenhouse can be collected and automatically compared with the preset values. When there is a significant difference in the comparison results, the relevant equipment is automatically turned on to maintain the environment at the preset Within the standard.
2. Video monitoring: display the situation on site in the form of video, making it easy for users to check the growth of crops and equipment operation.
3. Client remote management: View data remotely through PC or mobile client, analyze data, manage and control equipment.
Management of intelligent irrigation and fertilization system
Intelligent irrigation and fertilization can not only reduce the input of human resources, reduce the waste of water resources and fertilizer (organic fertilizer) resources, but also can achieve a series of management such as precision irrigation fertilization, regular irrigation fertilization, theorem irrigation fertilization, and efficient irrigation fertilization.
Intelligent irrigation and fertilization system management includes the following two aspects:
1. Real-time monitoring of on-site water and fertilizer status: If the water is found to be low, even the feedback information is given to the user. Video monitoring shows the site soil conditions to the user, reminding whether fertilization is needed.
2. Automatically control irrigation and fertilization: through information comparison, combined with actual water and fertilizer requirements, the sprinkler irrigation system is automatically turned on, and the control is divided into zones.
Third, product quality and safety management
1. First of all, the use of chemical fertilizers should be avoided during the planting process, and more organic fertilizers should be used. This can ensure the growth of crops and reduce water pollution. In pest-prone seasons, pay attention to prevent pest invasion.
2. Secondly, in the storage and transportation, the application of intelligent monitoring and management technology should ensure good quality and freshness. Give users access to healthy, green, and pollution-free agricultural products.
Xinxin IOT modern agricultural intelligent system gives you choice.
August 11, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd