Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
Xiaoxin introduced some precautions for winter planting. In fact, in addition to the winter greenhouse planting, you should pay attention to strengthening the framework of the greenhouse and ensuring the temperature in the greenhouse. You should also pay attention to the techniques of fertilization, irrigation and dehumidification during planting Compared with fixed structure, adjusting temperature and humidity, and irrigating and fertilizing are more important for the whole growth process of the crop. Therefore, we should pay attention to the following matters during fertilization, irrigation, and dehumidification.
Third, winter greenhouse fertilization precautions:
1. Use water-soluble fertilizers as much as possible in winter fertilization, and use less solid fertilizers.
2. If the soil in the winter greenhouse is too dry, do not apply solid fertilizer. In this way, inadequate fertilizer use and root burnout due to excessive fertilizer concentration in the soil can be avoided.
3. Fertilizers not suitable for winter: sulfide fertilizer, ammonium fertilizer, chlorinated fertilizer. Sulfide and ammonium fertilizers will cause the ammonia and acid concentrations in the soil to be too high, which will not only easily burn the roots of the soil, but also easily destroy the soil structure and pH balance; the chloride ion of the chlorinated fertilizer will reduce the starch content of vegetables, which will lead to reduced production and Unbalanced pH.
4. A small amount of fertilizers should be used in winter: phosphate fertilizers, diammonium phosphate.
5. Suitable fertilizers for spraying in winter: zinc fertilizer, iron fertilizer. This is because zinc and iron are not easily lost on the leaf surface.
6. Dissolve more rare earth element fertilizer, seaweed and humic acid fertilizer in water and spray.
7. Use more potassium fertilizer during flowering and fruiting.
Fourth, winter greenhouse greenhouse irrigation matters needing attention:
1. In order to avoid the humidity in the shed being too high and difficult to handle in winter, it is more suitable to use drip irrigation.
2. The winter irrigation time should be selected in the sunny and sunny morning. This will not only ensure that the moisture can evaporate when the window is opened, but also reduce the damage caused to the plants due to water temperature.
3. If there is noon in the sun or noon when the temperature is too high in winter, try not to irrigate. Because the temperature is too high and the water temperature is too high, it may cause the plant roots to burn out.
4. The amount of watering for different vegetables is different. It should be determined according to the actual soil conditions and plant growth.
5. Watering in winter should be done in a small number of times.
V. Precautions for dehumidification in greenhouses in winter:
1. Fan dehumidification and window dehumidification are the two most commonly used methods. If the humidity is too high in winter, you can dehumidify by ventilating at warm and sunny noon.
2. It can cover the surface film to prevent the moisture in the soil from evaporating into the air in the shed and affect the humidity in the shed.
3. You must sprinkle mustard ash or plant ash in the shed to absorb the moisture in the shed, but you must also prevent the shed pollution caused by the wind.
4. Increasing the temperature can reduce the humidity in the shed.
5. When conditions permit, you can use moisture absorption equipment for dehumidification.
6. Try not to use sprinkler irrigation for watering.
7. When spraying and fertilizing, try to carry out small actions in a small range.
In short, there are still many things to pay attention to when planting greenhouses in winter. In the process of planting, some reasonable adjustments should be made according to the actual situation, so that both high yields of vegetables and high quality of vegetables can be guaranteed!
December 3, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd