Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
Cigarettes have now become the mainstream in the market, and the number of smokers in various countries and regions is gradually increasing with the atmosphere of smoking in society. The market for fast-moving consumer goods such as tobacco is also growing, and demand is growing.
The first people smoked by the simplest method. After picking the tobacco leaves, they were directly rolled into a cylindrical shape after being roasted. However, this smoking method is too harmful. A large amount of toxic substances will directly enter the human respiratory tract without treatment , Will cause great harm to the human body.
Modern people will process tobacco leaves through multiple processes to make them into cigarettes. Compared to ancient smoking methods, cigarettes have lighter and more reasonable specifications and packaging, and a filter nozzle at the bottom makes smoking more convenient and harmful. It has also been reduced a lot. In the process of modern tobacco processing, the technology is complicated and there are certain environmental requirements for each process. Tobacco processing can be roughly divided into 4 steps.
1. After the tobacco is harvested, dry it and classify it.
2. The sorted tobacco leaves are subjected to preliminary roasting, re-roasting, fermentation, and then stored for a certain period of time; this process is repeated baking of tobacco, and the temperature and humidity in the oven must be mastered when baking. The humidity sensor can monitor and alarm the temperature in the oven; during the fermentation process, the temperature and humidity value in the fermentation room must be controlled. If the temperature and humidity control is not done during the curing process, the tobacco production The taste and quality come out to a certain extent.
3. Shred tobacco leaves and add flavors for tobacco (including moisturizers, etc.). Pay attention to the proportion of flavors and moisturizers when adding flavors. The purpose of adding flavors is mainly to remove the impurities and irritating odor of yan silk.
4. Bake the yan silk after adding the flavor. The temperature and humidity of the oven should be adjusted during the baking process. At this time, the temperature and humidity are not the same as the temperature and humidity values in the same stage. Detection and alarm. The purpose of this baking is to increase the special smell of tobacco, so that different brands of tobacco have different aromas.
5. Connect the cigarette holder after the baked yan silk is automatically rolled by the machine.
6. Pack the cigarettes according to the specifications, one pack of 20, one pack of 10, and one box of 50.
In this way, the cigarettes sold in the market have been completed. From the process, we can understand the importance of temperature and humidity sensors in tobacco processing. The temperature and humidity sensors can ensure the quality and taste of tobacco.
November 30, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd