Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
China now attaches great importance to agriculture . The current agriculture, forestry, fishing, and animal husbandry industries account for a considerable proportion of China's GDP. In order to promote the rapid development of China's agricultural, forestry, fishing, and animal husbandry industries, the state has also made corresponding subsidy policies, especially for The livestock breeding industry has made more subsidies.
I. Preferential policies
1. Preferential policies for hydropower:
(1) Encourage the development of aquaculture industries by using barren hills, ditches, barren hills and barren beaches.
(2). Exemption of groundwater resource fees.
(3). Enjoy special agricultural electricity prices.
2. Subsidies for animal epidemic prevention:
(1). Compulsory immunization vaccine subsidy policy for major animal diseases.
(2). Subsidy policy for hunting and killing of livestock and poultry diseases.
(3). Subsidies for harmless treatment of sick and dead pigs.
(4). Subsidy policy for the innocuous treatment of pigs in pigs at designated slaughtering links.
2. Subsidies for livestock breeding machinery
Generally, a single agricultural machine does not exceed 50,000, a single machine subsidy for milking machinery and dryers does not exceed 120,000 yuan; a single machine subsidy for high-performance green feed harvesters does not exceed 150,000 yuan.
1. Fine seed subsidies
(1) Subsidies: Sow, dairy cow, beef cattle farms (communities, households), farmers who can breed more than 30 ewes and breed more than 25 yak and cows.
(2) Subsidy standards:
RMB 40 for sows; RMB 30 for cows and cows, RMB 20 for other breeds of cows; RMB 10 for beef cows;
800 yuan for sheep and goats. Yak breed bull 2000 yuan.
2. Alfalfa planting subsidies
(1) Subsidies: Cooperatives for more than one year. The registered capital of forage production and processing enterprises is more than 2 million yuan (inclusive). Cow breeding enterprises (fields) must keep more than 300 heads.
(2) Subsidy standard: RMB 1.8 million per 3,000 mu.
3. Standardization demonstration of livestock breeding
(1) Can breed more than 300 sows and produce more than 5000 fat sows
(2) More than 300 cows
(3) More than 10,000 layers
(4) More than 100,000 broilers per year
(5) 500 fattening cattle or 50 cows in stock
(6) Ewe inventory, more than 250 in agricultural areas, more than 400 in pastoral areas
(7) Meat lambs are on the market, more than 500 in agricultural areas, more than 1,000 in agricultural areas
Note: The project itself does not have subsidy funds, but it is important to get this brand. In the future, you can more conveniently apply for relevant national, provincial, city, and county support funds.
4. Standardized and healthy breeding of livestock and poultry fisheries
(1) Supported objects: large-scale farms, farmers' cooperatives
(2) Subsidy requirements: 50,000 to 50,000 pigs; 100,000 to hens; 5 to 1 million broilers; 100 to 2,000 beef cattle; 300 to 3,000 sheep and 200 mu pond farms Acres), the surface of the factory cultured water is more than 3,000 square meters.
(3) Funding amount: RMB 25-100 million
5. Construction project of standardized scale breeding area (farm) for dairy cows
(1) Declaration conditions: More than 300 cows in stock
300-499 heads 800,000 yuan
500-999 heads 1.3 million yuan
1.7 million yuan over 1,000 heads
6. Construction project of standardized scale breeding area (farm) for pigs
(1) Declaration conditions: More than 500 pigs in stock
500-999 heads 200,000 yuan
1000-1999 head 400,000 yuan
2000-2999 heads 600,000 yuan
More than 3000 heads 800,000 yuan
Note: The provinces of Yunnan and Guizhou arrange some 300-499 heads of farms (communities) to subsidize 100,000 yuan.
7. Construction project of standardized scale breeding community (farm) for meat beef and sheep
(1) Application areas: Inner Mongolia, Sichuan, Tibet, Gansu, Qinghai, Ningxia, Xinjiang, and Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps
Meat sheep: 300-499 heads 150,000 yuan; 500-699 heads 250,000 yuan; 700-999 heads 350,000 yuan; 1,000 heads 500,000 yuan.
Beef cattle: 100-299 heads 300,000 yuan; 300 heads and above 500,000 yuan.
November 29, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd