Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
In recent years, due to the rise of smart agriculture at home and abroad, coupled with national policies and government support, the number of smart agricultural greenhouses in China today has gradually increased with the improvement of smart greenhouse technology. In recent years, more and more regions are also expanding the influence of smart greenhouses in local agricultural production . Therefore, in the future agricultural production, smart greenhouses will be spread throughout various agricultural demonstration areas in China.
The construction of a smart greenhouse is divided into many steps, such as the erection of the main structure of the greenhouse, the erection of materials around the greenhouse, the design and installation of control equipment in the greenhouse, the routing and installation of power equipment, and so on. However, as long as consumables and equipment require long-term maintenance, otherwise the age of the smart greenhouse will be shortened. Therefore, after the construction of a smart agricultural greenhouse is generally completed, one or more professional greenhouse maintenance personnel should be sought to maintain the structure, materials and equipment. So what aspects should we maintain for our smart greenhouse? Xinxin electronic technology experts believe that the following points should be taken seriously.
I. Precautions for routine maintenance of smart greenhouse main structure
1. Always monitor the ground of the greenhouse for settlement.
2. The main structure of the greenhouse cannot be strongly impacted by external forces, so try to avoid gravity installed structural frames.
3. Once the greenhouse structure is completed, do not want to change the structure of the greenhouse at will.
4. If the steel structure is used, if there is rust on the support column, it should be removed in time and re-plated to avoid further damage to the support column.
5. In case of windy weather, the ventilation openings should be closed; after the windy wind, the main frame should be carefully checked for any looseness due to the wind blowing, and if necessary, it should be fixed in time.
6. After heavy snow, clear the snow in time to avoid damaging the main structure.
7. The temperature in the greenhouse itself is high, so the greenhouse should pay attention to fire prevention.
Second, the maintenance of peripheral materials:
1. Regardless of whether it is a glass greenhouse or a thin film greenhouse, the dust and impurities covered on the peripheral materials must be regularly cleaned. This can not only ensure the degree of light transmission of the greenhouse, but also clean the peripheral materials, and it is not easy to cause film corrosion.
2. In the process of production and planting, try not to hit and contact the surrounding materials with sharp objects to avoid material damage.
3. If the peripheral material is damaged, it should be repaired and replaced in time.
4. Occasionally check the sealing condition at the interface to achieve a perfect greenhouse peripheral structure.
5. As far as possible, do not stand on the surrounding materials to walk or squat on the materials in the thin-film greenhouse and glass greenhouse to remove dust and impurities. The weight should be transferred to the main structure to avoid damage.
6. Avoid strong light on the film. Clean up any areas with standing water.
November 20, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd