Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
Because of its temperature and humidity measurement function, temperature and humidity sensors have been used in every corner of life and production. Of course, temperature and humidity sensors are a reliable little expert. However, while the temperature and humidity sensor helps us measure data in daily life, its accuracy is also important to us. In daily use, we should try to avoid some factors that can affect the accuracy of the temperature and humidity sensor . Come learn with Xiaoxin now.
1. The degree of contact between the sensor probe and the measured object. If the measured object is the temperature and humidity of the grain in the grain silo, then insert the sensor's probe into the center of the grain pile, so as to ensure the temperature and humidity of the measured data. The temperature and humidity value must be within the specified range.
2. Response time measured by the sensor. When the temperature and humidity change is large, the faster the response time is, the smaller the difference between the measured temperature and humidity and the actual temperature and humidity value is.
3. The thermal impedance of the sensor itself. When measuring the temperature and humidity values in the atmospheric environment, the temperature and humidity values will reflect the changes in the thermal impedance of the sensor; when measuring the melt, the melt may adhere to the sensor to cause the impedance to change, resulting in inaccurate measurements.
4. Use environment. Different temperature and humidity sensors are suitable for different environments. If it is a dusty environment, it is recommended to use a sensor with a good sealing performance, so that the components are less likely to be accurate due to the entry of dust.
5. Ambient temperature and humidity. The use of the sensor has a specific range, if it exceeds this range, it may cause damage and make measurement impossible.
6. Thermal radiation from thermocouples. When using a thermocouple to measure a hot object, the thermal radiation generated by the hot object will make the thermocouple measurement inaccurate.
In the use of temperature and humidity, there will be some uncertain factors affecting the accuracy of its measurement. This requires us to try to avoid these factors that can affect the accuracy of temperature and humidity during the use of the temperature and humidity sensor to ensure that the error tolerance There is an accurate measurement data within the range.
November 6, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd