Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
The Internet of Things monitoring system in logistics transportation (cold chain logistics) needs to complete the following tasks:
1. In the process of transportation, bumps will inevitably be encountered, so the sensor is required to have strong shock resistance.
2. In the process of transportation, the system is required to be able to monitor the environmental parameters in the warehouse and the specific conditions of the cab in real time.
3. It is required that the on-board monitoring system can realize real-time monitoring of multiple information, and can record the cargo loading and unloading process and driving records.
4. Require the system to report the vehicle's driving status, real-time location, and products transported according to the set time.
5. The system is required to automatically process and store the collected information, and the management staff can call the stored information (including the information of the warehouse, the cab, the driving position, etc.) at any time to check the transportation situation.
6. It is required that the advanced logistics and transportation monitoring system can make emergency response to emergencies: When an emergency occurs, the system sends relevant information to the management center in a timely manner through cameras installed in various places, so that the management center can make Timely handling of traffic accidents at the accident scene.
7. An alarm function needs to be added. When any environmental parameters of the warehouse or any goods appear during transportation, the alarm information will be automatically transmitted to the user. The corresponding icon of the vehicle will flash on the map of the user monitoring center to remind the user and the monitoring staff. Use the mouse to click on the corresponding icon of the vehicle, the vehicle information (such as license plate number, driving directions, etc.) and driver information (such as name, age, driving age, etc.) will be automatically displayed, and the video image will tell the user center that this person What went wrong.
The Internet of Things monitoring system in aquaculture needs to complete the following tasks:
The agricultural Internet of Things project integrates professional skills such as intelligent water quality sensors , wireless sensor networks, wireless communications, intelligent management systems, and video monitoring systems, and comprehensively monitors and manages the breeding environment, water quality, and fish growth, and reaches power saving and increased production Income increase policy.
2. It is required that the collecting end can quickly send information to the user end to realize online monitoring of the water quality environmental parameters of the farm.
3. After the water quality parameters exceed the appropriate parameters, the system automatically starts the wireless control terminal, power distribution box, air compressor and aerator to compensate the parameters. Stop until the indicator reaches the appropriate parameters.
4. The system includes wireless sensor network nodes and on-site monitoring computers. The data of the wireless control terminals are aggregated to the on-site monitoring computer through the wireless sensor nodes. Users can query the water quality parameter data locally, and the computer analyzes and processes the data to make control decisions. Control commands are sent to the control box via the wireless sensor node.
5. The system receives the data information collected by the control terminal through the GPRS remote access point. The user can remotely query the water quality information through information terminals such as mobile phones and computers. At the same time, the data can be analyzed and processed to make remote control decisions and remotely control oxygen And other equipment.
August 5, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd