Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
面建成小康社会目标实现之年，是全.面打赢脫贫攻坚战收官之年，巩固种植业发展好形势，确保小康之年粮食和农业丰收，具有特殊重要意义。 2020 is the year to achieve the goal of building a well-off society in an all-round way. It will be the year to end the war to overcome poverty and consolidate the development of the crop industry. It will be of great significance to ensure a well-off year in grain and agricultural harvest. 面落实党的十九大和十九届二中、三中、四中全会及中央经济工作会议、中央农村工作会议、 中央一号文件精神，按照全国农业农村厅局长会议部署，对标全.面建成小康社会目标任务，坚持稳中求进工作总基调，坚持新发展理念，深化农业供给侧结构性改革，全力抓好农业稳产保供和农民增收，坚决守住国家粮食安全底线，推进种植业绿色高质量发展，在做好新型冠状病毒感染肺炎疫情防控的同时，统筹抓好种植业稳定发展各项工作，为全.面建成小康社会和脫贫攻坚战圆满收官奠定坚实基础。 The general idea of the planting industry work in 2020 is: adhere to the guidance of the socialist ideology with Chinese characteristics in the new era, and implement the 19th National Congress of the CPC and the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Plenary Sessions of the 19th Central Committee and the Central Economic Work Conference The spirit of the Rural Working Conference and the No. 1 Document of the Central Committee , in accordance with the National Conference of Directors of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, has been set up, and the benchmarks have been established . The goal of building a well-off society has been adhered to. Reform, make every effort to stabilize agricultural production and supply and increase farmers' income, resolutely adhere to the national food security bottom line, and promote green and high-quality development of the plantation industry. This work laid a solid foundation for the successful completion of a well-off society and the fight against poverty.
In the target task, highlight "bottom line, excellent structure, improve quality". "Bottom line" means keeping the national food security bottom line. Adhere to the word stability, policy, area, and output, ensure that the three major cereal areas are stable at more than 1.4 billion acres, and that of rations are stable at more than 800 million acres, and that the 2020 grain output is stable at more than 1.3 trillion kilograms. "Excellent structure" is to continue to optimize the planting structure. Consolidate the results of regional structural adjustment, optimize the variety structure, improve product quality, and increase the supply of green agricultural products. "Improving quality" is to promote the green and high-quality development of the plantation industry. Promote green production methods, and increase the utilization rate of fertilizers and pesticides for the three major food crops to more than 40%. Create regionally advantageous industrial clusters, promote the integrated development of primary, secondary and tertiary industries, extend the industrial chain, and improve the quality, efficiency and competitiveness of the crop industry.
1. Do not relax and grasp the production of important agricultural products such as grain to ensure a well-off agricultural harvest
(I) Make every effort to stabilize food production. Implement a strategy for the protection of important agricultural products such as grain, adjust and improve the minimum purchase price policy for rice and wheat, keep the total subsidies for corn and soybean producers stable, advance pilot programs for full cost insurance and income insurance for rice, wheat, and corn, stabilize the basic income of farmers, protect and mobilize Farmers' initiative to grow grain. 点，完成8000万亩高标准农田和2000万亩高效节水灌溉建设任务。 Strengthen the construction of high-standard farmland , focusing on grain production functional areas and important agricultural product production protection areas, and complete 80 million mu of high-standard farmland and 20 million mu of high-efficiency water-saving irrigation construction tasks. 准化、田间管理智能化的标准化生产基地，提升粮食生产科技水平。 Innovate and launch green high-quality and high-efficiency actions, select and release a batch of new high-quality and high-efficiency food crop varieties and new brands, and integrate and demonstrate a batch of high-quality and high-efficiency technology models throughout the food production process. Based on good seeds, use mechanization as a carrier, and social With the support of chemical services, we will build a standardized production base that mechanizes the entire production process , uses precise inputs, standardizes and intelligently manages the fields, and improves the technology level of grain production.
(2) Maintain a reasonable level of self-sufficiency in cotton candy. We will improve the support policies for cotton, oilseeds, and sugar, and strive to stabilize the cotton area at 50 million acres, the oil area at 190 million acres, and the sugar area at 24 million acres. Accelerate the promotion of land medium long-staple cotton, "double low, double high" (low erucic acid, low sulfur glycoside, high yield and high oil) rapeseed and domestic self-cultivating sugarcane superior new varieties, integrate and promote green light, simplify high-efficiency cultivation technology models, and promote the whole process according to local conditions Mechanized production, reducing labor costs and improving quality benefits.
(3) Ensure stable supply of " vegetable basket " products. Stabilize the area of vegetables , ensure the balance of the total supply, promote the balance of seasons, regions, and varieties, as well as quality and safety, especially ensure the production and supply of "vegetable basket" products such as vegetables during epidemic prevention and control. Do a good job in the production of winter and spring vegetables in the south, stabilize the area of winter vegetables in the north, and steadily form a supply pattern with complementary varieties, reasonable schedules and regional coordination. 准施肥、轻简化栽培等绿色高质高效生产技术模式，提高蔬菜生产科技水平。 Integrate and promote green, high-quality and efficient production technology modes such as strong seedling cultivation, water-saving irrigation, precision, quasi-fertilization, and simplified cultivation, and improve the scientific and technological level of vegetable production. 销售。 Strengthen the monitoring and analysis of the market prices and production and marketing situation of 26 kinds of vegetables and 5 fruits that are related to people ’s livelihood, timely issue early-warning information, strengthen the production and sales connection, and guide scientific planting and smooth sales.
(4) Promote scientific disaster prevention and reduction. Investigate and judge the annual agricultural meteorological outlook and disaster occurrence trends, and formulate disaster prevention and reduction plans. Establish and improve a rapid response mechanism to promote the monitoring and early warning informationization of meteorological disasters in the crop industry. Strengthen disaster monitoring, communicate closely with meteorological, water conservancy, emergency and other departments to release early warning information in a timely manner. According to the disaster situation and crop growth process, formulate technical guidance on disaster relief, organize experts and agricultural technicians to go deep into the disaster-stricken areas, provide guidance services, and promote scientific disaster relief. Increase disaster relief support, resume production as soon as possible, and strive to reduce disaster losses.
(5) Do a good job of preventing and controlling Spodoptera litura. Compact the prevention and control responsibilities, establish departmental guidance, the provincial general responsibility, and the county to implement the prevention and control mechanism. Formulate prevention and control plans, and propose countermeasures for the southwestern China, the Yangtze River Basin, the Huanghuaihai corn and wheat producing areas, and prepare materials and technologies in advance. Strengthen monitoring and early warning, organize joint regional monitoring, and increase the number of reporting and reporting outlets to ensure full coverage of the southwestern South China border area, migration and migration channels, and corn and wheat crop growing areas, and timely release of early warning information. 点区域，加强分类指导，大力开展统防统治、群防群治、联防联控，确保草地贪夜蛾不大面积连片成灾、危害损失控制在5%以内。 Advancing scientific prevention and control, focusing on early treatment, small-scale division, time-sharing, and full-scale culling, focusing on specific areas, strengthening classification guidance, and vigorously carrying out unified prevention rule, group prevention and group treatment, and joint prevention and control to ensure grassland nights. Moths are not affected in a large area and the damage loss is controlled within 5%.
(6) Strengthen the prevention and control of major diseases and insect pests. Promote the construction of plant protection engineering projects, improve field monitoring sites for major pests and diseases, and improve the level of monitoring intelligence and standardization. Organize the implementation of disease prevention and pest control operations to highlight the harvest, highlight the prevention and control of outbreak, migration, and epidemic pests such as wheat stripe rust and scab, rice "two migrations" pests, and rice blast, and ensure the loss of major pests and diseases The rate is controlled within 5%. The establishment of the "Poverty-controlling Hundred Counties" specializing in pest control was carried out to increase the coverage rate of government-control. Efforts will be made to prevent and control major plant epidemics such as citrus yellow dragon disease, codling moths, potato beetles and golden nematodes, promote joint quarantine enforcement actions of fine breed breeding bases in Hainan and Gansu, and strengthen epidemic monitoring and quarantine supervision.
(7) Compact local responsibility for stable production and insurance. Strengthen the evaluation of the governor's responsibility system for food security, further optimize the evaluation indicators, strictly evaluate the scoring standards, increase the proportion of points that support food production inputs, and promote the main producing provinces to increase capacity, and non-main producing provinces to increase self-sufficiency rates. ) Grain sown area and output should be kept basically stable. Study and establish a mechanism for monitoring and early warning of grain production, scientifically determine the grain self-sufficiency target and bottom line requirements of each province, strengthen follow-up analysis and timely early warning, compact local government responsibilities, and improve food security guarantee capabilities. Promote the Mayor of the "Vegetable Basket" responsible system to improve the self-sufficiency of vegetables in large and medium-sized cities.
2. Continue to promote structural adjustment and optimization to improve the quality and efficiency of planting industry supply
(8) Consolidate the results of structural adjustment. Consolidate the results of structural adjustment in the "Sickle Curve" area to prevent a sharp rebound in corn area in non-dominant areas. We will increase corn production capacity in dominant producing areas and ensure that the national corn area is basically stable. Continue to implement the soybean revitalization plan, increase support for high-yield soybean varieties and the promotion of new agronomy of corn and soybean intercropping. The area of soybeans has stabilized at 140 million acres, and 40 prospective and guiding new varieties and new technologies for integrated display and experimental demonstration have been established Mu tablets, demonstrations will increase soybean yield and oil and protein content. According to local conditions, demonstration and popularization of corn, soybean strip compound planting technology model in Huanghuaihai and Southwest and Northwest regions will expand soybean production space. Actively develop rapeseed production in the Yangtze River Basin and expand peanut cultivation in the Huanghuaihai region.
(9) Actively develop advantageous industries. Develop special industries such as fruit and vegetable tea, edible fungi, miscellaneous grains and beans, potatoes, Chinese medicinal materials, mulberry and flowers, according to local conditions. Optimize the layout structure and build a production layout that matches the resources and environment based on resource endowments, ecological conditions and industrial foundation. 质产品供给。 Optimize the product structure and increase the supply of green, high-quality products that are more diverse, safe, nutritious and healthy in accordance with market diversification and personalized consumption needs. Carry out screening of low-fluorine tea varieties and promotion of cultivation techniques, and establish a number of demonstration low-fluorine tea gardens in major tea-producing areas in the border. Further implement the "National Plan for the Construction of Authentic Medicinal Materials Production Bases (2018-2025)", identify a number of authentic medicinal material production bases, and guide the production of Chinese medicinal materials to local superior production areas.
(10) Steady progress will be made in piloting crop rotation and fallow. The implementation of a pilot area of fallow farming with an area of more than 30 million acres, with the rotation as the main and fallow farm as the supplement, to expand the rotation and reduce the fallow. Stable corn-soybean rotation area in Northeast China, expand rice-rapeseed, corn-soybean or peanut rotation scales in the Yangtze River Basin and Huanghuaihai region, and appropriately expand wheat-yam or beans, corn-beans rotation in Northwest China scale. Gradually withdraw from the task of fallow local enthusiasm, general pilot effect, and three-year pilot due.
Third, steadily improve the quality and efficiency of the plantation industry, and help the industrial poverty alleviation farmers increase their income
(11) Promote the improvement of the quality of food development. Optimize the quality structure, vigorously develop rice, special wheat, and edible soybeans, and guide new business entities to develop large-scale planting, standardized production, and industrialized operations. 质优价。 Strengthen the connection between production and sales, encourage the implementation of order production, targeted collection and storage, and achieve high quality and good prices. 质稻米、专用小麦品质品鉴宣传推介活动，公布一批高产、食味品质好的口粮品种和品牌，打造一批原粮优.质化、加工标准化、产品品牌化的强镇强县。 Held nationwide excellent quality rice and special wheat quality tasting and promotion activities, announced a batch of high-yield, good-quality food rations and brands, and created a batch of raw grains with excellent quality, standardized processing, and branded products. county.
(12) Promote industrial integration and development. Promote the integration of production, sales and sales, and vigorously develop order production. Leading enterprises are encouraged to build processing demonstration bases to promote the value-added of on-site processing and transformation of agricultural products. Support localities to build on the advantages of resources, build their own full-scale planting industry chain, form competitive industrial clusters, and promote the integrated development of the primary, secondary and tertiary industries. Relying on the National Cotton Industry Alliance (CCIA), promote the deep integration of the integration of the "technical side + producer side + demand side", establish a high-quality cotton production base, and create a "CCIA" national cotton brand. In a number of predominant production areas such as apples, citrus, and grapes, create a batch of standardized production demonstration bases, and implement a production model of "one contract + one base + one set of standards + one team + one warranty" to develop leisure picking, tourism Wait for new industries and new formats, and tap the potential of increasing income from the plantation industry.
(13) Improve quality and safety. Improve the pesticide and fertilizer standard system, organize and revise 1,000 pesticide residue standards, and speed up the preparation and revision of a batch of fertilizer safety standards, pesticide products, and testing method standards. Accelerate the integration and assembly of a batch of standardized green high-quality and high-efficiency technology models, encourage new business entities to produce according to standards and play a demonstration role. Strengthen the supervision and inspection of the safe use of pesticides, increase the investigation and punishment of illegal use of prohibited pesticides, excessive use of pesticides, and non-strict implementation of safety intervals. Promote scientific medicine, promote environmentally friendly green pesticides to replace traditional pesticides, reduce pesticide residues, and ensure the quality and safety of agricultural products .
(14) Solidly promote poverty alleviation by industry. Focus on "three districts and three states" and other deep poverty-stricken areas, based on resource advantages, increase support for characteristic poverty alleviation industries, and accelerate the development of long-term poverty alleviation industries. We will implement a demonstration project for integrating technology models of special industries in poverty-stricken areas, aim at highlighting problems and weak links, and vigorously promote standardized green production technologies, promote the reduction of fertilizers and pesticides, and increase efficiency, and promote cost-saving and efficiency. Adhere to the combination of poverty alleviation, aspiration, and wisdom, organize expert groups in planting industry to carry out technical guidance in poverty-stricken areas, increase skills training for characteristic industries, and increase endogenous motivation for development. Support poverty-stricken areas to connect the production and demand of special products, develop product sales markets, and improve the quality and efficiency of poverty alleviation industries.
4. Vigorously promote green production methods and promote sustainable development of the planting industry
(15) Continue to promote fertilizer reduction and increase efficiency. Carry out in-depth actions to reduce fertilizer efficiency, ensure that fertilizer utilization rate is increased to over 40%, and maintain negative growth in fertilizer use. Consolidate the foundation of soil testing and formula fertilization, continue to carry out soil testing, fertilizer efficiency tests, and field trials of fertilizer utilization rates, and use information technology such as blockchain and cloud computing to systematically mine big data for soil testing and formula fertilization for 15 years. Suggestions on scientific fertilization of crops. Promote agricultural-enterprise cooperation, scientifically formulate large formulas, and promote the landing of formula fertilizers. Select 300 major grain, cotton, and oil production counties to carry out chemical fertilizer reduction and efficiency improvement pilots, integrate and promote high-efficiency fertilization technologies such as deep-side fertilization of rice, co-seeding of corn seed fertilizer, and one-time fertilization of wheat, and new fertilizer products, and demonstrations will lead to national fertilizer reduction effect. Systematically summarize the experience and practices of zero-growth fertilizer use during the "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan" period, explore the formation of a replicable and popularizable technical model and working mechanism for fertilizer reduction and efficiency, and realize wider application.
(16) In-depth development of organic fertilizers replacing chemical fertilizers. The implementation scope of fruit and vegetable tea organic fertilizer replacement chemical fertilizers is tilted towards the Yangtze River Economic Belt and the Yellow River Basin. The pilot crops have expanded from apples, citrus, vegetables, and tea to other horticultural crops with local characteristics and great potential for fertilizer conservation. Actively explore the organic combination with the utilization of livestock and poultry manure resources, and carry out alternative trials in the large livestock and poultry breeding markets in the fruit, vegetable and tea producing areas. Innovate the working mechanism and promote the pilot provinces to improve systems such as building first and then supplementing, combining assessment with evaluation, and combining reward and punishment. Through government purchase of services, guide socialized service organizations and enterprises to carry out the whole process of organic fertilizer accumulation and application, managed and professional services, optimize the fertilizer structure, and increase the application of organic fertilizer. Speed up the revision of organic fertilizer agriculture industry standards, carry out application risk assessment, and explore the establishment of a positive list system for organic fertilizer raw materials.
(17) Continue to promote pesticide reduction and efficiency. We will carry out in-depth pesticide reduction and efficiency actions to ensure that the utilization rate of pesticides is increased to more than 40%, and to maintain a negative growth in pesticide use. Implement green prevention and control instead of chemical control actions, continue to create 100 green prevention and control demonstration counties, promote green production technologies such as ecological control, biological control, physical and chemical control, bee pollination, and new plant protection machinery, support the development of professional plant protection service organizations, and promote unified management The integration of anti-ruling and green prevention and control. Carry out the "Million Farmers' Training on Scientific and Safe Use of Medicines" activity, strengthen technical guidance, promote scientific medicine technology such as efficient application and rotation of medicines, and strive to improve the level of scientific and safe use of medicines.
(18) Vigorously develop dry farming and water-saving agriculture. In accordance with the requirements of controlling the total amount of agricultural irrigation water and improving the efficiency of water use, the technology of water-saving agriculture for dry farming is integrated and promoted. According to the endowment of water resources, adjust the planting structure, promote water-suitable planting, and demonstrate and popularize water-saving technologies such as water storage and conservation, rainwater supplementary irrigation, ridge irrigation, furrow irrigation, water-saving irrigation, water and fertilizer integration, and drought resistance usage efficiency. In North China, Northwest China and other dryland areas, 220 high-standard dryland water-saving agricultural demonstration areas were established. Radiation drove the large-scale application of dryland water-saving technologies, and the water productivity in the demonstration areas increased by more than 10%.
(19) Exploring recycling of pesticide and fertilizer packaging waste. In conjunction with the Ministry of Ecology and Environment, the "Administrative Measures for the Recycling and Disposal of Pesticide Packaging Wastes" was issued. Carry out monitoring and investigation of pesticide packaging waste recycling. Promote the recycling of pesticide packaging wastes, explore recycling models according to local conditions, divide the recycling obligations of manufacturing enterprises, business units and users, encourage users to spontaneously recycle pesticide packaging wastes, and guide professional unified prevention and control organizations to carry out pesticide packaging waste recycling services . Implement the "Guidelines for the Recycling and Treatment of Fertilizer Packaging Waste" and explore pilot projects for the recycling and treatment of fertilizer packaging waste. Strengthen the pilot experience summary, publicize and popularize good experiences and good practices in various places, and guide the orderly development of recycling and treatment of pesticide and fertilizer packaging waste.
Fifth, strengthen industry management and system construction, improve the efficiency of planting industry
面加强农药监督管理。 (20) Strengthen pesticide supervision and management across the board. Strengthen guidance on pesticide production, operation and management, and carry out information monitoring on pesticide production and marketing. Actively and steadily promote the elimination of highly toxic pesticides, select 2 or 3 highly toxic pesticides to carry out risk assessment and demonstration, and take ban measures in due course. Promote the establishment of a pesticide quality traceability system and a credibility system for manufacturing enterprises, organize random inspections of pesticide quality supervision, and strictly investigate and deal with the production and operation of counterfeit and inferior pesticides. Carry out the activity of establishing pesticide service standardization service stores to demonstrate and drive operators to standardize their operations. Strengthen production safety supervision, urge and guide pesticide producers, operators and users to implement the main responsibility of production safety. Two national training courses on pesticide management were held in spring and autumn to train provincial pesticide management, law enforcement supervision, and city and county personnel, and to guide technical training in various places.
(21) Strengthen the supervision and management of fertilizers. Strengthen the forecast and analysis of fertilizer demand, establish a regular consultation mechanism among circulation departments, industry associations, and large enterprises, and timely release monitoring information such as fertilizer market price dynamics and key agricultural time fertilizer supply and demand situation analysis to effectively serve agricultural production . Carry out safety risk assessment of products such as organic fertilizers and soil conditioners. In accordance with the requirements of "double random and one disclosure", organize and conduct quality supervision and random inspection of fertilizer products to protect farmers' legitimate rights and interests.
(22) Optimize the examination and approval of administrative licenses. In accordance with the State Council's requirements for "radiation management services", the technical review, expert review, and administrative approval were further optimized to improve the quality of pesticide approval. We will improve the “green channel” policy for pesticide registration and approval, and create a favorable environment for the registration of biological pesticides, highly toxic pesticide alternatives, characteristic small crops, and corporate merger management. Optimize pesticide import and export management services and promote mutual recognition of pesticide registration test data. Promote the review and approval reform of fertilizer administrative licenses, optimize fertilizer product registration procedures with low safety risks, mature production, and stable quality, and strictly manage fertilizer products that have safety risks, such as quality problems that can cause irreversible harm to crop growth and the soil environment. Standardize the introduction and quarantine of foreign seed introduction, improve the risk assessment system, and ensure the safety of seed introduction. Improve the “National Agricultural Plant Quarantine Information Management System”, strengthen the functions of origin quarantine, transport and quarantine and foreign introduction and quarantine online application, full processing, and dynamic tracking, and realize “one-net processing” of licenses and traceability of production and transportation.
(23) Promote the establishment of a legal system for the planting industry. Promote the promulgation of "Regulations on the Prevention and Control of Crop Diseases and Insect Pests " and formulate supporting regulations as soon as possible. Held a national training course on the prevention and control of sexual diseases and insect pests, and popularized the "Regulations on the Prevention and Control of Crop Diseases and Insect Pests " and "Administrative Measures for the Recycling and Disposal of Pesticide Packaging Wastes" and other regulations. Amend the "Implementation Rules of the Plant Quarantine Regulations (Agricultural Part)", "Administrative Measures for the Registration of Fertilizers", and formulate "Administrative Measures for the Safe and Rational Use of Pesticides". Speed up the legislative process of the Food Security Law.
(24) Promote planning and research on major issues. Focusing on the green and high-quality development of the planting industry and building a modern planting industry system, the “National Planting Industry Development Plan (2021-2025)” was formulated to clarify the overall thinking and goals of the planting industry during the “Fourteenth Five-Year Plan”. Compiled the "National Pesticide Industry Development Plan (2021-2025)", and made the top-level design of pesticide production layout, capacity scale, product structure and policy measures. 准性和指向性。 Organize research on major issues such as food production support and protection policies to enhance the precision, precision, and orientation of policies.