Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
There are mainly two types of environmental monitoring systems and wireless environmental monitoring systems in the production plant environment monitoring system developed by Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Wired is the use of RS485 bus and RJ45 network cable to complete its information transmission. Wireless is to complete data transmission through wireless local area network. The Internet of Things in the production plant environment monitoring system needs to complete the following tasks:
1. Require the system to be able to continuously collect and record the temperature, humidity, wind speed, oxygen concentration, pressure difference and other parameters in the production plant.
2. It is required that the collected data can be displayed in the user interface in a variety of ways such as numbers, graphics and images.
3. Require the system to automatically store the collected data. Users can view the results of data statistics in four views: layout, simulation, curve, and table. They can also query historical statistics, data values, small data values, and data average .
4. It is required that the system can set the parameter alarm value of each monitoring point. When the data exceeds the alarm value, an alarm message is sent to the user.
5. There is no need to stop or restart the computer room monitoring system during equipment improvement, maintenance and after completion of maintenance;
6. The monitoring host can print parameter data and running reports at any time, and the monitoring points can be expanded up to thousands of points;
7. The system supports multiple data acquisition communication protocols.
8. The system has an automatic control function. When the monitored parameter value reaches the set value, the system can automatically send an action signal to the device to make it start or close;
9. The system software should have strong data processing and communication capabilities, so that users can easily grasp the monitoring data in various places.
The IoT storage monitoring system in the warehouse needs to complete the following tasks:
1. Need to display real-time or historical display of each parameter curve of the room, and can simultaneously display the environmental parameter information of multiple monitoring warehouse rooms, which is conducive to comparative analysis.
2. Need to display parameter list, real-time curve graph (corresponding to specific values and adjust coordinates arbitrarily), real-time data, conversion data, cumulative data, history, alarm screen, reports and other display and statistics functions to meet the needs of users
3. It is required that all collected data information can be stored on the computer, and the data can be automatically backed up, printed, archived, etc. according to the user's requirements.
4. It is required that when the parameters in the warehouse are abnormal, a short message alarm can be set, and a group alarm can be set to notify different duty personnel at different times.
5. Hierarchical user management functions are required. Operators at different levels need to use different user names and passwords to enter the system for operation. The parameter information that different levels of users can see is also very different.
6. The system can be set according to the administrator, the corresponding system events and alarm conditions will be recorded, and the corresponding important operations will be required to enter comments before the operation.
August 4, 2015
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd