Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
The Internet of Things is developing faster and faster in China, and many industries will use advanced science and technology of the Internet of Things. The following editors mainly introduce the related applications of the Internet of Things in the following industries.
The Internet of Things needs to complete the following tasks in the greenhouse monitoring system :
1. Need to achieve 7 * 24 hours of continuous collection and recording of temperature and humidity , carbon dioxide, light, power supply and other parameters in the greenhouse,
2. The monitoring information needs to be displayed in digital, graphic and image modes. Convenient for users to observe the data.
3. The related information needs to be recorded and stored, which is convenient for users to query.
4. The system needs to be able to set the parameter alarm limits in the greenhouse. When the parameters are abnormal, the system needs to automatically issue an alarm signal. After receiving the alarm, the user can control the system equipment locally and remotely to make corresponding actions, and notify different duty personnel at different times.
5. Need to meet the needs of users to easily and quickly print temperature and humidity data and equipment operation reports for various time periods.
6. Need to reserve the interface, and the monitoring area point can be expanded to thousands of levels.
7. Need to apply wireless sensor networks to complete simpler monitoring.
The Internet of Things needs to complete the following tasks in the livestock breeding monitoring system :
1. The user can directly view the real-time environmental data of the farm through a computer or mobile phone.
2. The main parameters to be monitored in the breeding plant are air temperature, air humidity, light intensity, oxygen concentration, ammonia concentration, hydrogen sulfide concentration, etc.
3. The user can remotely view the monitoring video in the farm to prevent theft of animals.
4. The video file can be saved directly to the system hard disk, which is convenient for users to call and view.
5. The system needs to be able to set the parameter alarm limit of the breeding factory. When the parameter is abnormal, the system needs to automatically issue an alarm signal. After receiving the alarm, the user can control the system equipment locally and remotely to make corresponding actions, and notify different duty personnel at different times.
6. Remotely control the environment adjustment equipment in the breeding plant, users can control the equipment of the breeding plant without leaving home, improving the system's working efficiency.
7. A mobile client needs to be provided to the user, and the user can remotely monitor all the equipment in the farm at any place through the mobile client.
8. Ability to store data in software systems. It is convenient for users to query and analyze historical data.
August 4, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd