Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
The modern animal husbandry and aquaculture industry is accompanied by changes in the scale and place of breeding. In order to reduce the growth of diseases in the breeding place, reduce the harm and death caused by diseases of livestock and poultry, and improve the quality and yield of livestock and poultry, the environment of the breeding farm needs to be monitored, Indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide concentration, oxygen concentration, light intensity, atmospheric pressure, harmful gas concentration, etc .; Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. visits pig farms and researches and designs animal husbandry for the application needs of the animal husbandry industry. The monitoring system effectively addresses the application needs of the livestock breeding industry. The monitoring system can realize data collection, storage, data report generation, data history curve, remote monitoring in the monitoring room, and other functions.
Schematic diagram of the basic composition of the livestock breeding monitoring system :
Third, the site collection layout diagram and monitoring rules:
(1) At least 4 wireless temperature and humidity sensor measuring point terminals, two wireless ammonia gas sensors , two wireless hydrogen sulfide sensors , two wireless carbon dioxide sensors , and measuring point terminals shall be installed in each independent enclosure (within 500 square meters). The position must not be lower than 2/3 of the height. (The average of the two terminal tests is more scientific and accurate)
(2) At least one wireless DTU monitoring and control terminal shall be installed for every 500 square meters of area, and at least one additional measuring point terminal shall be added for every additional 300 square meters of area. The installation position of the DTU monitoring terminal shall not be lower than the height of 1.3 meters.
(3) At least one movable measuring terminal shall be placed in every three pens. Can also be customized according to customer needs layout plan.
Functions of the livestock breeding environment monitoring system :
1. Data storage;
2. Monitoring data update period can be set; (1 minute / time, 24 hours / time)
3. Query and read monitoring data from different places;
4. Temperature range: -20-85 ℃, relative humidity 0-100% RH;
5. Independent alarm upper and lower limit settings;
6. Monitoring over-limit alarm;
7. The data can be displayed graphically;
8. Classified inquiry, management, control and adjustment;
9. Authority management;
V. Software Introduction:
1. The system can run 24 hours, monitor the temperature and humidity changes stably for a long time, and realize unattended intelligent management. Temperature and humidity real-time monitoring system configuration:
2.Data statistical analysis function
Real-time display or historical display of each parameter curve of the room, can simultaneously display the environmental parameter curves of multiple different rooms, more convenient for comparison and analysis. It can display parameter list, real-time curve graph (corresponding to specific values and adjust coordinates arbitrarily), real-time data, conversion data, cumulative data, history, alarm screen, reports, and other displays. Statistics functions are closer to user needs.
3.Data storage function
All data is collected and recorded on the host computer, and the data can be automatically backed up, printed, and archived at regular intervals according to the requirements of the user.
4.Print / Report Function
Timed printing (can choose line by line or page by page) and manual printing (including screen, curve, parameter and report); and can output reports in different formats according to the specific requirements of users, such as: PDF, WORD, EXCEL, TXT, HTML, etc.
5. Over-limit alarm function
When the parameters are abnormal, SMS alarm, short message group sending can be set, and different duty personnel can be notified at different times.
6. User hierarchical management
Different operators enter the system for operation with different user names and passwords. The administrator account is used to authorize user accounts and to define the permission level of each account. The super user can configure each function module, configure the permissions of ordinary users, and check the usage log. Ordinary users can perform daily monitoring and management. Passwords for all levels of users will be changed periodically to ensure security.
7. Log comments
According to the administrator's settings, the corresponding system events and alarm conditions will be recorded, and the corresponding important operations will be required to enter comments before proceeding.
6. Software screen display:
August 3, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd