Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
1. What is a wireless sensor network ?
The Wireless Sensor Network is composed of a large number of wireless sensor nodes deployed in the monitoring field area. It is a multi-hop self-organizing network system formed by a wireless communication network (self-organizing network system is a mobile communication network A network system integrated with a computer network. User terminals of this self-organizing network system can move freely within the network system and can maintain a good communication state.). The purpose of wireless sensor networks is to cooperatively sense, collect, and process information about the perceived objects in the network coverage area, and send these information to users wirelessly. The three elements of a wireless sensor network are the wireless sensor side, the sensing object side, and the user side structure.
2. The purpose of wireless sensor networks.
Nowadays, the use of wireless sensor networks has gradually become popular with the advancement of technology. Due to its high efficiency and low energy consumption, in the memory of Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. , wireless sensor networks are mostly used in agricultural production environment monitoring , aquaculture environment monitoring, pharmaceuticals, food, health, smart home, meteorological monitoring, national defense and military fields. .
3. Aspects where data privacy may be leaked.
In terms of smart home, if we deploy wireless sensors in the home to collect water, electricity, and gas usage within a certain period of time, although it provides a basis for decision-making for municipal units, at the same time, criminals can infer based on the data if they intercept these data The daily activities of users;
In the military field, wireless sensors are mostly used to monitor and detect important military intelligence. If this intelligence or data is leaked or tampered with, it will have unexpected consequences;
In medical applications, when using portable wireless sensors to measure and collect important signs such as heart rate and blood pressure, some data may be missed;
4. Challenges to privacy protection of wireless sensor networks .
Today, sensor applications are becoming more and more widespread. Xiaobian believes that data privacy protection in sensor networks mainly faces these challenges:
(1) Poor deployment environment and difficult to control. Because sensor networks are generally deployed in unattended places, hackers may steal valid information through the link layer and may control sensor nodes to tamper with sensitive information;
(2) Limited resources restrict its development. Resource limitation is the main constraint for the development of sensor networks, and energy consumption often directly affects the life of sensor networks;
(3) Diversity of network forms. Sensor networks are used in many fields, and the network form and characteristics of each industry field will generally have certain differences. This requires R & D personnel to design privacy protection protocols according to each industry.
Therefore, when we install and use wireless sensor networks, we should pay more attention to the protection of our own data privacy and prevent others from stealing our own data. Xinxin IOT is committed to the research of sensor networks, allowing privacy protection and sensor technology to progress together.
August 3, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd