Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
The importance of light to the growth of the crop is undoubted, so how should we maintain sufficient light when planting crops? Based on user feedback and user experience, Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. has summarized the following simple methods to maintain sufficient light:
1. To ensure that the greenhouse has sufficient light, attention should be paid to the selection of the greenhouse construction site, and comprehensive consideration should be given to water, lighting, transportation and other factors to try to choose an open place. Convenient to receive sufficient sunlight.
2. Choose a bracket structure with a smaller area as far as possible in the selection of the bracket material to prevent the bracket from covering too much sunlight, and at the same time to ensure that the bracket can withstand a certain weight and strong wind.
3. In the selection of the covering material, try to choose a transparent film without dripping, so as to prevent the light transmission from becoming poor due to the adhesion of water droplets.
4. The crops should be reasonably matched. When transplanting crops, if they are the same crop, try to make them as high as possible, so as to avoid covering the sun between crops. If the conditions are good, you can mix crops to make full use of space.
5. Regularly clean the dust and dirt covered on the film surface. The stains on the film can easily lead to insufficient sunlight in the greenhouse, especially after snowing in winter. The snow on the surface of the film should be cleaned in time to ensure the inside of the greenhouse. Get enough light.
6. Use artificial light supplement to increase light intensity on rainy days. If the greenhouse cannot get enough light due to the weather, appropriate supplementary light measures should be taken to prevent the crops from growing without the light.
Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. is aggressive, pioneering and innovative, and strives to contribute to the greenhouse temperature and humidity monitoring system and contribute to the development of agricultural production .
July 31, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd