Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
Although sensors have been widely used in various industries, I believe that everyone does not necessarily understand the use of sensors. Xinxin IoT temperature and humidity sensor has been used in various industries due to its unique long-distance wireless transmission and non-positive and high-precision data measurement characteristics. In our life and production, temperature and humidity sensors have brought us great convenience. The temperature and humidity sensor should bring us convenience at the same time, we should pay attention to the precautions of its use, so as to avoid the inaccurate measurement data caused by the operation error during the measurement or even the damage of the sensor. If the temperature and humidity sensor has a problem in the measurement operation, It may affect the judgment and execution mechanism of the entire system, causing losses of different sizes. Therefore, when using temperature and humidity sensors, you need to understand its precautions. The following editor will introduce a precaution for using Xinxin IoT temperature and humidity sensors.
1. Check the measurement range of the sensor, and try not to fall below or exceed the measurement range when measuring. The measurement range of Xinxin IoT temperature and humidity sensor is: temperature -20 ℃ ~ 85 ℃; humidity (relative humidity) 0 ~ 100% RH.
2. For the accuracy of measurement, different environments can use different accuracy sensors, the higher the accuracy, the higher the price. The accuracy of Xinxin IoT temperature and humidity sensor is: temperature ± 0.2 ℃ ~ ± 0.5 ℃; humidity is ± 1% RH ~ ± 4.5% RH.
3. Pay attention to the corresponding time and sensitivity attenuation and drift. The corresponding time of Xinxin IoT temperature and humidity sensor is changed by 20% every 0.5S; the sensitivity attenuation is: greenhouse <± 0.1 ℃ / year; humidity <± 1RH / year.
4. During the transportation and storage of temperature and humidity sensors, care should be taken to ensure that the packaging is intact to prevent damage to the LCD screen and the appearance. At the same time, it is necessary to prevent liquids from entering the sensor and causing corrosion to the sensor components.
5. Xinxin IOT temperature and humidity sensor uses DC 7-20V power supply (12V DC power supply is recommended) for power supply. If the voltage fluctuates greatly, the product will not work properly if the voltage is lower than 7V, and the circuit components may be burnt out and the data abnormal if the power supply is higher than 20V.
6. If the temperature and humidity sensor is abnormal, please do not disassemble or modify it without permission. Violent operation is forbidden. Please contact the company technicians for repair or replacement in time.
7. When using the temperature and humidity sensor, do not cover or wrap the temperature and humidity probe. The wrapping and shielding may cause deviations between the measured data and the actual data.
8. Do not wash the temperature and humidity sensor with water. The installation of the temperature and humidity sensor should avoid as far as possible damp and dusty locations, so as not to affect the normal operation of the device and the insulation performance of electrical components.
When we get the temperature and humidity sensor, we should first observe its use parameters and precautions, otherwise we may lose more than we gain. Xinxin IOT is committed to making temperature and humidity sensors.
October 15, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd