Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
粗略的给大家整理一下温室大棚的分类及特点吧。 There are more and more types of modern greenhouses . The following editors roughly sort out the classification and characteristics of greenhouses according to different classification standards .
One: The greenhouse can be divided into:
1. Glass greenhouse. Advantages: long life, good light transmission, easy to regulate the indoor environment; disadvantages: high cost and high transportation cost.
2. PC (polycarbonate) board greenhouse. Advantages: long life, light transmission second only to glass greenhouses, easy to regulate the indoor environment and climate, good thermal insulation effect; disadvantages: high cost
3. Thin film greenhouse. Features: Compared with the other two types, the cost of the film greenhouse is relatively low, and it is easier to control the environment in the greenhouse. So now most of our greenhouses are made of plastic film.
2. Greenhouses can be divided into:
1. Single-arch greenhouse greenhouse: This greenhouse is mainly used in the south of China. Advantages: good thermal insulation in winter, good shading and rainproof in summer.
2. Single-slope solar greenhouse: This greenhouse is a form of greenhouse with Chinese characteristics. It uses solar energy as the main heat source, and does not heat at night or less. It uses insulation quilts and other insulation materials to keep warm for winter production.
3. Single greenhouse: This kind of greenhouse has a large surface area and is difficult to operate in winter. It has a small operating space, is difficult to control the indoor environment, and has low land utilization.
4. Multi-span greenhouses: This greenhouse is a large-scale production greenhouse that connects multiple single greenhouses through a gutter. It can fully realize the automatic and intelligent control of greenhouse production, which is the trend of the development of facility agriculture .
3. Greenhouses can be divided into:
1. Flower greenhouse:
Due to the particularity of its crops, the flower planting greenhouse must have the following details: The change in the environment in the greenhouse is highly controllable. No matter how harsh the external natural environment is, we can manually meet the factors such as light, humidity, temperature, and air of flowers. Need.
2. Vegetable growing greenhouse
Vegetables are grown in a greenhouse, and more organic fertilizers and less chemical fertilizers are used to avoid chemical pollution to vegetables. Related equipment in the control system can automatically modulate environmental factors in the greenhouse.
3.Wood seedling greenhouse
Cultivating small tree seedlings in a greenhouse can not only shorten the seedling raising period and improve the quality of seedlings, but also increase the yield of seedlings and increase land utilization.
4, breeding greenhouse
The breeding greenhouse uses the characteristics of the modern greenhouse to control the breeding environment, so as to achieve the purpose of being able to breed in harsh environments, with less breeding investment and high returns.
5. Flower Showroom Greenhouse
The flower showroom greenhouse is mainly used for flower exhibitions and transactions. It must ensure that the flowers grow normally, and that the visitors can naturally appreciate the beautiful posture of the flowers. The flower exhibition hall is generally made of high-end materials. This type of greenhouse has a wide interior space and a pleasant indoor climate, which is suitable for viewing.
Shades are generally used for seedling storage. The use of artificial shading means reduces the area of direct sunlight, and at the same time as cooling in the shed, it also has enough sunlight to make the seedlings in a normal physiological state.
July 27, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd