Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
Han Jun, deputy secretary and deputy secretary of the Party Leadership Group of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs , said: After preliminary calculations, to achieve the five-year plan of the rural revitalization strategy, at least 7 trillion yuan must be invested.
Where does the money come from?
5 trillion 7 trillion, where does the money come from? Of course, the state's financial subsidies are paramount, but it is unrealistic to rely on the government to smash money for such a system project of rural rejuvenation. It is necessary to be able to make blood on its own for healthy and long-term operation. Therefore, in addition to the financial priority guarantee, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs also mentioned two other sources of funding:
(1) Rural Finance
In recent years, rural land reform has released many dividends. In fact, rural financial reform will have even greater surprises in the coming years. At present, our country's rural financial system is still very weak, but to implement the rural revitalization strategy, the financial system must keep up, so the country will definitely increase its efforts to carry out rural financial reforms.
In addition to traditional financial institutions such as Agricultural Bank, Postal Savings, and Rural Commercial Bank, the relaxation of the rural financial market access policy is the direction of the No. 1 Central Document in recent times. Opening market access will inevitably bring innovation. For example, land finance will have huge development space in the future, because with the new version of the Land Contract Law and the amendment of the Land Management Law, the Mortgage loans will be rolled out across the country immediately. These assets, which have been dormant in the past, will plow hundreds of billions of dollars of funds once the rural land trading market matures.
(II) Social participation
Government-enterprise cooperation to promote rural revitalization is also a model encouraged by the country now. For example, the Lanling National Agricultural Park in Linyi City, Shandong, is subsidized by the government and invested by private capital to build a total area of 620,000 acres. It integrates agricultural production , processing, tourism and other industries, including catering, accommodation, entertainment, health care and other facilities. . Such a government-enterprise cooperation project not only achieves the goals of making the country's beauty, agriculture stronger, and farmers rich, but also brings economic benefits. It can be described as a win-win situation among the government, enterprises and farmers.
At present, the government-enterprise cooperation projects being explored across the country cover areas such as rural ex-situ poverty alleviation and relocation, characteristic towns, rural complexes, and modern agricultural demonstration parks. The participation of social capital has given rural revitalization a stronger ability to make blood And innovation capabilities have also spawned a large number of new ventures.
Where does the money go?
The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs has formulated the “Points for Rural Industry Work in 2019”, which guides localities to implement implementation in accordance with actual conditions, mainly involving 22 rural industry policy projects in these 7 categories; the details are as follows:
融合发展增强乡村发展聚合力 (I) Integrating development and enhancing the cohesion of rural development
1. Promote deep integration of subjects. Support the development of large-scale industrialized complexes with high industrial correlation and strong radiant power within the administrative region, actively develop medium-sized industrialized complexes with clear division of labor, complementary advantages, risk sharing, and benefit sharing, and encourage the development of agricultural enterprises and farmer cooperatives A small industrialized consortium that adopts order-to-order production and stock cooperation with farmers. Develop and expand farmers' cooperatives, cultivate farmers' cooperatives, explore and develop corporatized cooperatives, support family farms and farmers' cooperatives, and realize group development.
2. Promote deep integration of business formats. Guide new business entities to take scale , specialization, and professional operation as the integration point, allocate agricultural and modern industrial elements across borders, promote the deep cross-integration of industries, and form a "agriculture +" multi-format development trend. Promote the integration of large-scale planting, forestry, animal husbandry and fishery, and develop under-forest plantations and rice-fish symbiosis. Promote the integration of agriculture and processing and circulation, and develop central kitchens, direct supply and direct sales, and member agriculture. Promote the integration of agriculture and culture, tourism, education, health care and other industries, and develop creative agriculture, parent-child experience, and functional agriculture. Promote the integration of agriculture and information industries, and develop digital agriculture and other formats.
3. Build a carrier for industrial integration. Support the construction of a batch of modern rural industrial parks with integration of one, two and three industries, integration of production, sales and sales, and a complete industrial chain. We will speed up the construction of a batch of standard raw material bases, intensive processing and transformation, regional leading industries, and strong interests in a strong agricultural industry town, and achieve a multi-agent participation, multi-factor aggregation, multi-format development, and multi-modal advancement. A number of new strong agricultural industry towns with a strong main industry, a flourishing industry and a high popularity have been newly created, and a group of rural primary, secondary and tertiary industries have been identified as pilot zones.
农产品精深加工打造乡村发展高地 (2) Intensive processing of agricultural products to create rural development highlands
1. Promote the upgrading of processing equipment. Implement the "Notice on Several Policies and Measures to Promote the High-quality Development of Agricultural Products' Deep Processing and High Quality", including 15 departments of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, build an innovative mechanism with enterprises as the mainstay, industry-university-research collaboration, and guide the production process of "machine substitution" and marketing channels. "Changing for the market" promotes processing enterprises from small to large, the degree of processing from initial to deep, and processed products from coarse to fine. Developed and promoted a number of key processing technologies and equipment with intellectual property rights, and guided relevant social organizations to recommend China's top 100 agricultural product processing enterprises.
2. Strengthen the construction of precision and deep processing bases. In accordance with the requirements of "heads and tails of grain" and "heads and tails of farmers", support the integration of grain production functional zones, important agricultural product protection zones, and characteristic agricultural product advantage zones, aggregate factors, centralized services, and collective enterprises to build a number of raw material bases, There are enterprises-led, deep-processing parks for agricultural products led by science and technology, and supported by services. Carry out the preliminary processing project of the origin of agricultural products, and support the new-type business entities to construct preliminary processing facilities such as fresh-keeping, storage, grading, and packaging, so that the products can be properly processed into deep processing after finishing. Encourage counties to develop intensive processing of agricultural products, and build a group of specialized agricultural and productive villages and counties. A number of national agricultural product deep processing demonstration bases with large industrial scale, strong innovation ability and demonstration drive were identified.
3. Promote comprehensive utilization of by-products. Promote low-consumption, low-emission, recyclable rural green production methods, accelerate the integration of planting, breeding, and recycling, and establish a rural organic waste collection, conversion, and utilization network system. Integrate and promote intelligent and informatized facilities and equipment, promote clean processing, promote the comprehensive utilization of processing by-products, and develop new energy, new materials, new products, etc. to achieve resource recycling, multiple value-added, energy saving and emission reduction. Promote a batch of typical models for comprehensive utilization of agricultural products and processing by-products.
特色产业拓展乡村发展空间 (Three) characteristic industries to expand rural development space
1. Speed up the development of characteristic resources. Develop and implement rural special industry development plans, develop local farming industries such as specialty breeding, specialty foods, specialty weaving, specialty manufacturing and specialty handicrafts according to local conditions, increase the supply of specialty brand products and personalized services to meet the diversified needs of the market. Develop local characteristic cultural industries and creative products, protect traditional skills and inherit the roots of rural culture.
2. Speed up the construction of special agricultural product bases. Actively develop diversified characteristic grains, oils, potatoes, fruits, vegetables, tea, fungi, Chinese medicinal materials, breeding, Linte flowers and seedlings, and other special species and cultivation, accelerate the construction of green recycling planting bases, and support the development of processing logistics to promote high-quality specialty products development of. Expand the scope of the implementation of green-cycle high-quality and high-efficiency characteristic projects, and build a number of green high-quality and high-efficiency characteristic product bases.
3. Cultivate "one village, one product" demonstration villages and towns. Give full play to the comparative advantages of agricultural resources and natural ecology in villages and towns, discover rare resources that "people have nothing, people have me, people have me," and carry out differentiated competition to promote the development of the whole village, one village with multiple villages, and multiple village connections. Create a film, build "one village, one product, one county, one industry", consolidate the industrial foundation, and build new advantages for regional economic development. The ninth batch of "one village, one product" demonstration villages and towns.
4. Create distinctive agricultural product brands. In accordance with the requirements of "standard bidding, no standard creation, and full-scale implementation," technical regulations and product standards for different products in different regions were formulated, and a batch of "exclusive", "special", and "good and excellent" standards were created. "Fuji" "township" brand. Issued a list of national rural characteristic industries. Carry out pilot demonstration activities of "three modernizations" of production standardization, feature identification, and marketing e-commerce to achieve flat marketing and traceable quality.
龙头企业增强乡村发展活力 (IV) Leading enterprises enhance the vitality of rural development
1. Expand the team of leading enterprises. Implement a new type of business entity cultivation project, guide leading enterprises to adopt merger and reorganization, share cooperation, asset transfer and other forms to establish large-scale agricultural enterprise groups, build well-known enterprise brands, and enhance the leading ability of leading enterprises in the revitalization of rural industries. Encourage leading enterprises to settle down to the county and villages, and concentrate on the main producing areas and advantageous areas. 点龙头企业认定和运行监测管理办法》，新认定一批农业产业化国家重.点龙头企业。 The "Administrative Measures for the Identification and Operation Monitoring of Leading Enterprises in Agricultural Industrialization Countries" was improved, and a number of leading enterprises in agricultural industrialization countries were newly identified.
2. Cultivate an industrialized consortium. Focusing on the integration and development of rural industries , supporting leading enterprises to take the lead in cooperating with peasant cooperatives, family farms, and the majority of peasant households to set up an agricultural industrialization consortium that optimizes the allocation of factors, professional division of production, and revenue sharing, and creates excellent raw material bases and strong processing capabilities Demonstration consortium with high product quality and great brand effect. Guide the consortium to jointly formulate a charter, clarify rights and responsibilities, improve the governance mechanism, improve the interest linkage mechanism, give play to the advantages of each subject, increase the participation of farmers, and enhance the competitiveness of the industrial chain. Expand the pilot scope of policy innovation support for agricultural industrialization consortia, and explore effective working mechanisms and policy support systems.
3. Improve the mechanism of combining agriculture and farming. Guide new types of business entities to establish contractual and equity-type interest linkage mechanisms with small farmers, and promote multiple interest linkages such as "order purchase + dividends", "land transfer + priority employment + social security", "peasants' participation + guaranteed income + dividends per share" and other benefits the way. The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs and other 6 departments have implemented the "Guiding Opinions on the Implementation of Land Management Right Shares for the Development of Pilot Agricultural Industrialization Management Pilots", encouraging all localities to conduct pilot projects based on local conditions, innovate the implementation of land management right shares, and promote land management in an orderly manner. The right to invest in agricultural industrialization.
乡村休闲旅游增添乡村发展亮点 (V) Rural leisure tourism adds highlights of rural development
1. Create a leisure tourism demonstration area. Implement the project of leisure agriculture and rural tourism demonstration area, excavate the excellent resources of characteristic landscapes, farming culture, rural customs and folklore, enrich cultural connotations, expand agricultural functions, develop distinctive products, discover village history, and build a batch of facilities with diverse functions Leisure tourism parks, country houses, farming experiences, well-being bases, etc., cultivate a group of "one village, one view" and "one village, one rhyme" beautiful leisure villages, and create outstanding agricultural theme and rural tourism demonstration areas with distinctive themes. Newly introduced a group of China's beautiful leisure villages and rural leisure tourism demonstration counties.
2. Enrich the leisure tourism industry. Strengthen planning, design and innovation, make full use of mobile Internet, Internet of Things , virtual reality and other means to enhance traditional farm formats such as “farmhouse” and “agricultural experience”, develop high-end formats such as high-end homestays, wellness bases, and photography bases, and explore agricultural themes New formats such as parks, educational farms, creative agriculture, in-depth experience, and new types of recuperation. In conjunction with the departments of development and reform, finance, cultural tourism, education and other departments, a number of rural leisure and tourism infrastructures will be upgraded and upgraded.
3. Improve the level of leisure tourism management. Accelerate the formulation and revision of a number of technical procedures and service standards, use the standards to create a brand, use the brand to attract capital, and use the capital to pool resources. Organize the training of leisure agriculture and rural tourism talents, and cultivate a group of highly qualified and well-managed industry development management and management talents. Supervise and inspect the gathering areas of leisure agriculture and rural tourism to ensure service standardization and operation safety. Carry out various unique and diverse theme activities, and continue to launch "Spring View Flowers", "Xia Naliang", "Autumn Picking" and "Winter Farming Fun" activities.
创新创业升级增强乡村发展新动能 (6) Innovation, entrepreneurship and upgrading enhance new momentum for rural development
1. Cultivate innovation and entrepreneurship groups. Implement the "State Council's Opinions on Promoting the High-quality Development of Innovation and Entrepreneurship and Creating an Upgraded Version of" Double Innovation "", Optimize the Rural Innovation and Entrepreneurship Environment, Enhance Innovation and Entrepreneurship to Drive Employment, Enhance the Leading Role of Scientific and Technological Innovation, and Enhance the Endogenous Motive Force for the Development of Rural Industries. With the promotion of policies, rural sentiment, and projects, we can build platforms that enable people to return to their hometowns, rejuvenate businesses, and bring citizens to the countryside to attract all kinds of talents to start business and innovate in rural areas. We will carry out the cultivation of “100 leaders in 100 counties and 1000 counties in rural areas” for rural innovation and entrepreneurship, increase the resources of all parties to support local peasants to start their own businesses, encourage farmers to start businesses nearby, and guide migrant workers to return to their hometowns to start businesses when they are young.
2. Broaden the field of innovation and entrepreneurship. Support returnees and rural people, "Tian Xiucai", "native experts" and "township makers" to create new business formats such as special breeding, processing and distribution, leisure tourism, e-commerce, direct supply from farmers and merchants, and central kitchens. New model of intelligent and refined modern rural industry. Cultivate various new types of integrated business formats, actively develop “Internet + entrepreneurial innovation”, “fresh food e-commerce + cold chain home delivery”, “central kitchen + food cold chain distribution” and other formats, and promote intelligent production, business platforms, logistics terminals, industry alliances, and New models such as resource sharing. 一批全国优.秀乡村企业家典型和第二批全国农村创新创业典型县。 Held a rural entrepreneurship and innovation project creative contest to promote and promote the third batch of national leaders in rural innovation and entrepreneurship, the first batch of national outstanding and beautiful rural entrepreneurs and the second batch of typical rural counties in rural innovation and entrepreneurship.
3. Build an innovation and entrepreneurship platform. Integrate the resources of the government, enterprises, society and other parties, and in accordance with the requirements of "the government builds a platform, gathers resources on the platform, and serves resources for innovation and entrepreneurship," promotes the gathering of various elements to rural innovation and entrepreneurship, and creates a number of regional rural innovation demonstration parks with regional characteristics Base), leading leading enterprises with conditions to build cloud platforms, and develop crowdfunding, crowdfunding, crowdsourcing, and crowdfunding models. Construct 100 national rural entrepreneurial innovation demonstration parks (bases) together with relevant departments of the State Council, and confirm 100 rural entrepreneurial innovation personnel training, practical training, apprenticeship, internship, and incubation bases. Pragmatically organize the National New Farmers New Technology Pioneering and Innovation Expo, showcase new achievements, exchange new experiences, and achieve new development.
产业扶贫助力打赢脱贫攻坚战 (7) Poverty alleviation by industry
1. Support the development of characteristic industries. 品点。 Discover the resource advantages, landscape advantages, and cultural heritage of poor areas, develop unique products with unique advantages, and create "one village, one product" demonstration villages and leisure tourism essences in places where conditions permit. Support poor areas to build distinctive product brands. Agricultural industrialization towns and green recycling and high-efficiency characteristic industry projects are tilted towards concentrated and poverty-stricken areas as much as possible. Projects for the initial processing of agricultural product origins should support the construction of facilities for storage, drying, and fresh-keeping in poor areas.
2. Guide leading enterprises to build bases. Relying on the resource advantage of poor areas, leading leading enterprises will cooperate with poor areas to create standardized bases for raw materials for green food and organic agricultural products to drive poor households into large markets. 点龙头企业与农业农村部定点扶贫县合作，开发农业资源，拓展产品市场，以产业带动扶贫。 We will organize leading industrial enterprises in agricultural industrialized countries to cooperate with designated poverty alleviation counties of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to develop agricultural resources, expand product markets, and promote poverty alleviation through industry.
3. Docking of agricultural product production and marketing. Organize agricultural enterprises in poverty-stricken areas to participate in China Agricultural Products Processing Industry Investment and Trade Fairs and other events, exhibitions and other activities, organize special sessions for poverty alleviation, promote the connection of production and sales, and promote brand upgrading. Organize large-scale domestic processing, procurement and sales, investment and financing enterprises, and scientific research units to carry out docking activities between county and village enterprises in poor areas, and promote the docking of direct sales, raw material base construction, and investment promotion projects.