Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
Project construction address:
Xuanwa Formation, Xuanwa Village, Keer Township, Muli County, Liangshan Prefecture
Project construction content:
There are 10 sets of all-wireless soil moisture UV data collectors, 13 sets of high-definition image acquisition systems, and 1 set of base microclimate environment acquisition systems.
The project's simple greenhouse environment greenhouse collection system based on the Internet of Things technology uses a three-layer network architecture. The bottom layer is based on a full wireless low-power information acquisition device. The middle layer is the collection node gateway. The upper layer is the software application layer. Among them, the information acquisition layer includes the ultraviolet intensity in the simple shed of Morchella, the low-power consumption sensor for soil temperature and humidity collection, the base microclimate weather station system, and the video surveillance system. The low-power self-organizing wireless sensor network communicates with the sensors, and the collected data is centrally managed, stored, and processed through the mobile 4G network and the cloud platform. The application layer includes intelligent monitoring and management software and supports two interaction modes: browser and mobile APP. The real-time monitoring of the environment in the shed provides scientific data reference for morel planting users, which is convenient for planting and production guidance.
The system improves the management level of the enterprise and creates user value:
(1) Enable greenhouse companies to improve their ability to supervise the greenhouse production process in different places, have the ability to provide customers with production records throughout the production process, and increase customer trust in product quality and safety;
(2) Through automatic collection and control, increase the per capita management scale, reduce labor intensity and save labor costs;
(3) Collecting alarms in real time to reduce human error, prevent production risks, and avoid disasters;
(4) Reduce dependence on the experience of planters and improve automation and standardization of production processes;
(5) Create a suitable crop growth environment, increase crop yield, improve crop quality, and promote planting to increase income.
HD image acquisition system
Base microclimate environment acquisition system