Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
With the gradual arrival of summer, the trend of high temperature is gradually approaching us. In addition to the sweltering hot weather in summer, this fixed high temperature weather also brings a lot of trouble to greenhouse cultivation. The environment temperature for crop growth should not be too high. If the environment temperature is too high, it is likely to cause plant cells to burn and die due to high temperature, thereby slowing the physiological growth of the crop and greatly reducing crop yield. Therefore, in the hot summer, we should do a better job of cooling the greenhouse . The following editors will explain the cooling techniques of greenhouses in summer:
1. Of course, the main measure for cooling the greenhouse in summer is to use a sunshade, cloth or net for shading treatment of the greenhouse. This method has certain requirements for the light transmission of the sunshade tools. Generally, the sunshade tools with holes are more suitable.
2. To strengthen the air circulation in the greenhouse, you can open the exhaust fan system or open the vents on the side and top of the greenhouse to form the convection of air in the greenhouse. At the same time when opening the shed vents, care should be taken to prevent pests.
3. Use scientific sprinkler irrigation and watering methods to increase the air humidity in the greenhouse, which can ensure that there is sufficient moisture in the greenhouse, and the principle of evaporative heat absorption can be used to reduce the temperature of the indoor environment.
4. The withered leaves in the lower part of the crop cannot be removed. In summer, the light is very strong. If the lower leaves of the plant are removed, the crop does not have the function of shading.
5. Use a new type of greenhouse cooling agent to cool the greenhouse. Greenhouse cooling agents are convenient, economical, and effective, and are gradually used in many greenhouses. If the greenhouse is better, you can try to use this convenient way to cool down the greenhouse.
In the hot summer, Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. has been working together to produce growers and let the business flourish.
July 21, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd