What did the "two sessions" refer to the "three rural issues"?
Many new policies and ideas related to the strength of agriculture , rural beauty, and the richness of farmers have been conveyed in the "Government Work Report" of the "two sessions" this year, in the press conferences of the "two sessions," and in the discussions of representative members. Every piece needs attention.
Here, a preliminary review was conducted, and 55 pieces of information “dry goods” related to the promotion of rural areas and poverty alleviation within the scope of agriculture , rural areas, and farmers were summarized. I hope it can be helpful to farmers who have worked hard to overcome poverty and are committed to rural development.
I. Further improvement of rural infrastructure
1. This year and next year, we must solve the problem of drinking water safety for people with poor drinking water, and improve the level of water supply security for 60 million rural people.
2. Promote the "toilet revolution". This year, 30,000 villages and 10 million farmers in the country will be required to implement toilet reform. The central government plans to arrange 7 billion yuan to support this work.
3. Complete a new round of rural power grid upgrades.
4. Comprehensively consider land use, industrial development, residential layout, settlement of human settlements, ecological protection and historical and cultural heritage, and formulate a multi-purpose and practical village plan.
5. Guide and encourage various types of social capital to invest in rural infrastructure construction, and gradually establish an infrastructure service network covering the entire region, sharing benefits, and integrating urban and rural areas.
6, do a good job in rural transportation, farmland water conservancy, rural drinking water, rural logistics, broadband network and other infrastructure construction.
7. Carry out special treatment actions and establish a garbage collection and transportation and sewage treatment system in rural areas.
8. This year, the "three cleansing and one reform" operation of village cleaning was launched nationwide, that is, cleaning up old garbage, cleaning village ditch ponds, cleaning livestock waste and other agricultural production waste, and guiding people to change unsanitary habits.
9. Do a good job of cleaning and heating in northern areas to ensure that the masses are warm and winter-friendly.
10. Promote the pilot project of ecological protection and restoration of landscapes, forests, lakes and grasses, and continue to do a good job in land greening, sand prevention and control, soil erosion control, and biodiversity protection.
Health, education, and employment are more secure
11. Improve the basic old-age insurance system, basic medical insurance and critical illness insurance system for urban and rural residents.
12. Raise the level of basic medical insurance and critical illness insurance for urban and rural residents. The per capita financial subsidy for medical insurance for residents will increase by 30 yuan, half of which will be used for critical illness insurance.
13. Speed up the establishment of a telemedicine service system, strengthen the training of primary-level medical staff, and improve the quality of graded diagnosis and treatment and family doctor contracting services.
14. Improve the living security system and improve the care service system for left-behind children, women and the elderly in rural areas.
点群体就业工作，加强对城镇各类就业困难人员的就业帮扶。 15. Multi-pronged efforts to stabilize and expand employment, solidly do a good job of college graduates, retired soldiers, and migrant workers, and strengthen employment support for various types of urban employment difficulties.
16. Improve the school running conditions of rural schools, promptly solve the problem of "large class" in urban schools, and ensure the education of children who move with them.
17. Develop "Internet + Education" and promote resource sharing.
18. Continue to promote network speed and fee reduction, transform and upgrade distance education and telemedicine networks, and promote the expansion and upgrade of mobile network base stations.
点高校专项招收农村和贫困地区学生人数。 19. Carry out a special action to control dropouts in poor areas, significantly reduce the dropout rate, and continue to increase the number of students in rural and poverty-stricken areas.
20. Properly improve the urban and rural minimum living standard, special assistance and other standards, and strengthen the protection of children in need.
21. This year, we will conduct a nationwide clean-up for compulsory education, basic medical care, housing safety, and safe drinking water. We will set up a card and record it in our account.
22. It is necessary to eradicate the problem of wage arrears of migrant workers, and work hard to formulate special administrative regulations to ensure that migrant workers who have worked hard and sweat get their dues on time.
23. The members of the CPPCC suggested that the standardization of village clinics should be strengthened, and the treatment of village clinics should be included in the fiscal budget, and the issue of assistant physician licenses for village doctors should be paid attention to.
Third, companies reduce taxes to support return home employment
24. Clean up the additional price of electricity prices and reduce the cost of electricity used in manufacturing. The average electricity price of general industrial and commercial enterprises will be reduced by another 10%.
25. Reduce the cost of crossing roads and bridges, and manage unreasonable approval of passenger and freight vehicles, arbitrary charges, and fines.
26. Implement preferential tax policies for small-scale taxpayers to increase the VAT threshold from monthly sales of 30,000 yuan to 100,000 yuan.
27. The procurement budget is prepared annually in the budget of government departments, and at least 30% of the quota is reserved for SMEs.
28. The loans of small and micro enterprises of large state-owned commercial banks will increase by more than 30% this year.
29. Improve the rural distribution network and support the development of e-commerce and express delivery.
30. For all kinds of enterprises recruiting the rural poor and urban registered unemployed persons for more than half a year, fixed tax and fee reductions will be granted within three years.
31. Support entrepreneurship and innovation in returning hometowns, and promote the integration and development of primary, secondary and tertiary industries.
4. Support for increased subsidies for food production
32. Do a good job in agriculture, especially grain production, stabilize grain production, and add more than 80 million mu of high-standard farmland .
33. While maintaining the red line of 1.8 billion acres of arable land, while promoting high-standard farmland, promote innovation and technological integration in the seed industry.
34. Plan and build grain production functional zones and important agricultural product protection zones throughout the country to ensure the safety of the two rations of wheat and rice.
35. The central government's policy of supporting grain production will be consistent. This year, it will also subsidize producers of corn and soybeans. The low purchase price of rice remains stable.
36. In terms of policies, farmers should be accounted for in growing grain, so that the governments of the main producing areas will not suffer losses.
37. Improve the market price formation mechanism of grain and expand the pilot reform of policy-based agricultural insurance.
38. Extend the grain industry chain, enhance the value chain, build a supply chain, continuously improve agricultural quality and efficiency and competitiveness, and realize the unification of food security and modern and efficient agriculture.
39. Vigorously develop the modern seed industry, implement agricultural product protection projects with geographical indications, and promote the entire mechanization of agriculture.
40. Cultivate new business entities such as family farms and farmer cooperatives, strengthen socialized services for small farmers, and develop various forms of scale operations.
41. Do a good job in the development of two types of agricultural business entities: family farms and farmer cooperatives, and support the organic connection between small farmers and modern agricultural development.
V. Increase Poverty Alleviation Priority Development for Agriculture and Rural Areas
42. The rural poor population has been reduced by more than 10 million, and residents' income growth has basically kept pace with economic growth.
43. Adhere to the priority development of agriculture and rural areas , strengthen the integration of poverty alleviation and rural rejuvenation, and ensure that farmers' lives reach a comprehensive well-off level.
44. Focus on the deeply impoverished areas and special poor groups, increase efforts to improve the quality of poverty alleviation.
45. Strengthen the poverty alleviation measures in “three districts, three states” and other poverty-stricken areas, and implement safeguard measures for the special poor.
46. We must vigorously support the development of industries with special characteristics and advantages in poor areas.
47. Basically complete the planning and construction tasks of the "13th Five-Year Plan" for poverty alleviation and relocation, and strengthen follow-up support.
48. Speed up the development of the old revolutionary areas, ethnic areas, border areas, and poor areas.
49. Focus on increasing fiscal expenditures in the areas of poverty alleviation, "agriculture, rural areas and farmers", structural adjustment, technological innovation, ecological protection, and people's livelihood.
50. The central government will continue to increase investment in agriculture, science and technology, and infrastructure construction.
51. It is planned to allocate 126.1 billion yuan of special funds for poverty alleviation by the central government this year, an increase of 18.9% year-on-year, and maintain an increase of 20 billion yuan for four consecutive years.
6. Rural reform promotes development
52. The Law on Promotion of Rural Rejuvenation will form a more mature consultation draft this year, and strive to submit the draft promotion law to the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress for review in 2020.
53. Promote the pilot results of rural land acquisition, collective business construction land access to the city, and housing site system reform. The separation of ownership, contracting and management rights is implemented, but the land contracting relationship has remained stable for a long time.
54. Establish and improve various management systems for collective assets, improve rural collective property rights and capabilities, and develop and expand new collective economies.
55. Aiming at the hot issues of rural land contracting which the peasants are more concerned about, the authoritative interpretation of the press conferences of the two conferences explained the final decision, saying that after the farmers enter the city and settle down, the original land contracting rights will not change. Settlement conditions and the law clearly stipulated that the second round of rural land contract should continue to be extended for 30 years after the expiry of the contract, which is equivalent to giving farmers a long-term "centering pill".