Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
As the weather in various areas gradually became clear and clear from the rain and rain in the past, the temperature gradually changed from more than 20 degrees in the autumn to the high 30 degrees, and in some places it was even more than 40 degrees. The hot sun and the hot summer temperatures also marked the arrival of summer.
So in the hot summer, how should we do a good job in summer heat and maintain our own health , the editor of Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. can give everyone a good idea here.
1. Try not to go out when the sun is heading. Everyone knows that the summer is hot from 12 noon to 16 pm, so the editor recommends that you try not to walk outside in the hot sun during this time.
2. Sun protection measures should be taken when going out. Sun protection measures must be taken when going out in hot summer weather. Even if there is no sun, UV protection measures should be taken if the temperature is too high.
3. Drink plenty of water. As we all know, water is an essential factor for the survival of living things. In the hot summer, the human body's moisture evaporates relatively quickly, so we have to pay attention to drinking more water, mineral water and purified water every day, even in cool rooms.
4. Don't stay in the air-conditioned room for a long time. In summer, air-conditioning is necessary, but if you stay in the air-conditioned room for a long time, if you go out and suddenly come into contact with outdoor high temperature, it is easy to cause a cold.
5. Keep indoor shading protection before going out. If the room is facing the sun at noon, try to close the windows and close the curtains to prevent excessive heat from entering.
6. Do more outdoor sports, and try to go out for a period of time after the sun sets in the afternoon, because people are mostly indoors during the day, so the exercise in the afternoon is the choice.
7. Try to use warm water when bathing. Some friends like to shower with cold water, but in the hot summer, showering with cold water will affect their health, because after taking a shower with cold water, more heat is needed to make up for the heat lost during the shower. .
8. Keep anti-heat medicines in your home in case you need them from time to time.
In the hot summer, all employees of Xinxin Electronic Technology wish you every success in your work and prosperity.
July 15, 2015
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd