Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
According to the No. 1 Document of the Central Committee, the Opinions of the General Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the General Office of the State Council on Innovating Institutions and Mechanisms to Promote Green Agricultural Development, and the National Agricultural Work Conference on Strengthening the Quality and Safety Traceability System of Agricultural Products The production and operation entities and their products actively implement retroactive management to improve the traceability coverage of agricultural products in China as a whole, further implement the main responsibilities of agricultural production operators and improve the quality and safety of agricultural products. The following opinions are put forward on the "4 links" work of agricultural product quality and safety traceability and major agricultural and rural establishment certification, agricultural brand selection, agricultural product certification, and agricultural exhibitions (hereinafter referred to as "traceable links"):
I. Forms of traceability management of agricultural product quality and safety
The agricultural product quality and safety traceability management (hereinafter referred to as "traceability management") in this "Opinions" has several forms, such as electronic traceability, labeling instructions, and certification of conformity. Among them, electronic traceability refers to the traceability of information that can be queried by means of informatization.
(I) Linking with the work of identifying major agricultural and rural establishments
The first batch was linked to the establishment of the National Agricultural Product Quality and Safety County and the National Modern Agriculture Demonstration Zone, the National Agricultural Sustainable Development Experimental Demonstration Zone (the leading area for green agricultural development), and the National Modern Agriculture Industrial Park "Two Districts and One Park".
1. When a national agricultural product quality and safety county is identified, more than 80% of production and business entities (referred to as agricultural enterprises and professional farmers cooperatives registered in the industrial and commercial registration, and the same below) and their products are subject to retroactive management as a prerequisite.
2. Approved the National Modern Agriculture Demonstration Zone and National Agricultural Sustainable Development Pilot Demonstration Zone (the leading area for agricultural green development). When the National Modern Agriculture Industrial Park , more than 80% of the production and operation entities and their products in the area are retroactively managed as the former. Placing condition.
(2) Linked to the selection of agricultural brands
When selecting ministerial-level agricultural regional public brands, retrospective management of production and business entities and their products is a prerequisite.
(3) Linked to agricultural product certification
Refers to the conditions for green food, organic agricultural products, geographical indication agricultural product certification approval and product renewal of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs.
When certifying green foods, organic agricultural products, and agricultural products with geographical indications, the relevant production and operation entities and products are included in the national agricultural product quality and safety traceability management information platform as a prerequisite for new applications for approval and product renewal.
(IV) Linking to agricultural exhibitions
Refers to the conditions for participating in the review of national agricultural exhibitions sponsored by our Ministry or co-sponsored by the Ministry.
1. Agricultural products participating in the national agricultural exhibitions sponsored by our ministry or co-sponsored by the ministry and province must implement retroactive management as a prerequisite for participation.
2. When organizing participation in overseas exhibitions, priority should be given to supporting agricultural product production and operation entities and their products that implement retrospective management in order to enhance the international image of China's agricultural products.
(I) Beginning on January 1, 2019, the above-mentioned major agricultural and rural establishment certification, major industry brand selection, agricultural product certification, and agricultural exhibitions will be implemented in full.
(2) National agricultural product quality and safety counties, national modern agricultural demonstration zones, national agricultural sustainable development pilot demonstration zones (leading areas for green development of clothing industry) that have been identified before January 1, 2019, and national modern agricultural industrial parks. Promote production and operation entities and their products in the region to implement retroactive management as soon as possible. It must be completed by the end of 2019, and inspections will be organized from January to March 2020. From April 1, 2020, the identification will be cancelled if it does not reach the 80% retrospective ratio.
(3) For green food, organic agricultural products, and geographical indication agricultural products that have been certified before January 1, 2019, relevant production main bodies and products shall be promoted to be included in the national agricultural product quality and safety traceability management information platform. It should be completed by the end of June 2019, and inspections will be organized in July-August 2019. From January 1, 2020, certified agricultural products that are not included in the national traceability platform management will be cleared.
The agricultural and rural departments at all levels must fully understand the significance of carrying out retroactive linkage. This is the mission requirement to promote the high-quality development of agriculture in China, to achieve quality agriculture, green agriculture, and strong brand agriculture. It is to innovate the system and mechanism to modernize the agricultural product quality and safety supervision system and supervision capacity. Important measures for the safety of agricultural product consumption and meeting the people's requirements for a better life. At present, it is of great significance to vigorously promote the traceability of agricultural product quality and safety, and it is imperative.
Lead departments of agricultural product quality and safety traceability work at all levels should strengthen organizational coordination, carefully investigate the feedback from all parties, schedule work in a timely manner, and organize inspections. Agricultural and rural departments at all levels and relevant departments and bureaus within the ministry must strictly check and review in accordance with the requirements of this document, and effectively do a good job of traceability of agricultural product quality and safety at all levels and the establishment of major agricultural and rural areas, agricultural brand selection, agricultural product certification, agricultural exhibitions, etc. jobs.
In the next step, the retrospective linkage mechanism will be further expanded to all agricultural, rural and rural departments in the areas of examination, approval, selection, certification, and exhibitions, so that the agricultural product quality and safety traceability system is constantly improved.