Unfortunately, because your browser version is too low to get the best browsing experience, it is recommended to download and install Google Chrome!
After China's reform and opening up, the government attaches more importance to the development of modern agriculture , and greenhouses are also in full swing in accordance with the development of social science and technology. In terms of agriculture in China, the greenhouses designed and constructed are automatically monitored and monitored for how to implement greenhouse temperature and humidity monitoring systems . Control has always been the focus of research in the Academy of Agricultural Sciences. Among them, the intelligent greenhouse temperature and humidity monitoring system is a new Internet of Things concept firstly proposed by Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. The intelligent greenhouse temperature and humidity monitoring system can be widely used in agricultural planting, Horticulture, flowers, animal husbandry and other industries implement real-time monitoring and management of special environmental places and automatic management of the healthy growth of crops and animals.
Although greenhouse temperature and humidity monitoring systems are now widely used in greenhouse greenhouse planting. However, it is not difficult to see from the feedback from users that the greenhouse temperature and humidity monitoring system has the following problems:
1. The overall development level of greenhouse temperature and humidity monitoring system is low.
China's greenhouse greenhouse planting technology started late and had a poor foundation. Many times we did not consider greenhouse temperature and humidity monitoring systems as a whole to consider its engineering problems. As a result, from the facility and equipment to planting technology and production management are not unified, planting production is not standardized, it is difficult to form a large-scale, large-scale intelligent greenhouse production system.
2. The level of greenhouse facilities is low and the ability to resist natural disasters is poor.
At present, China only has steel pipe assembly type plastic greenhouses and glass greenhouses, and there is no series of products for greenhouse facilities. In order to save costs, the vast majority of bosses have poor quality plastic materials and simple structures, which cannot well resist natural disasters. Glass greenhouses are costly and do not control their air circulation.
3. The level of agricultural mechanization is low, and the ability to regulate and control is poor, mainly relying on manpower.
At present, the temperature and humidity monitoring system of agricultural greenhouses in China mainly rely on experience and univariate qualitative control. There are few domestically produced sensors suitable for special environmental conditions in greenhouse facilities. The disadvantages of sensor production in China are mainly reflected in the small number of sensors, unstable performance, and low sensor detection accuracy. However, due to the high price of imported sensors, there are certain limitations in the application of the system.
4. The existing greenhouse temperature and humidity monitoring system in China is still in the mainstream stage of controlling a greenhouse, and there are few control systems based on greenhouse groups. This not only fails to improve the efficiency of management, but also wastes a lot of resources.
5. In the current domestic greenhouse temperature and humidity control system , many host computers are limited to storing historical data, and lack a real-time control and management system based on expert knowledge.
So how do we improve the development of greenhouse temperature and humidity control systems in China after we find out these problems?
1. Apply the theory of fuzzy control and intelligent network to develop an intelligent greenhouse temperature and humidity control expert system. Utilizing the advantages of the powerful storage space and fast running speed of the host computer, try to make the hardware functions software-based, increase the functions of the host computer management software, and reduce the waste of labor and resources.
2. The research direction from environmental single factor monitoring and control to joint detection and control of multiple environmental factors has been developed.
3. Research the transfer function and control system algorithm of greenhouse temperature and humidity control system , and propose a multi-environmental factor control model suitable for greenhouse in China.
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. makes progress together with you to create a better tomorrow for the greenhouse temperature and humidity monitoring system.
July 9, 2015
Chengdu Xinxin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Editorial Department
Editor: Little Devil in Gourd